Premed 101 Forums

rewrite?

phoenixtrail

Hello. Just need some advice b/c I'm slightly paranoid that cutoffs will go up next year. I hope to get into Ont schools so I guess I am mainly worried about Queens and Western.

12 PS, 10 V, 12 BS, R

Rewrite? Mostly I am scared about verbal or writing going up what I have. Or would it be better to stay with this and not risk a lower mark???? Thank you!

Hello. Just need some advice b/c I'm slightly paranoid that cutoffs will go up next year. I hope to get into Ont schools so I guess I am mainly worried about Queens and Western.

12 PS, 10 V, 12 BS, R

Rewrite? Mostly I am scared about verbal or writing going up what I have. Or would it be better to stay with this and not risk a lower mark???? Thank you!

No where has writing been higher than R - I mean the only letter left is S (the max)

V.R. has also never been above 10.

Can't imagine why you would rewrite with this.

12 PS, 10 V, 12 BS, R

Don't rewrite. You rocked it. Congrats!

It meets...and exceeds a lot of cutoffs. You can swing up and down a point or two just by variation in test content. You scored a 34 which is an incredibly strong score. You just as easily could drop both of your BS/PS to 11s while increasing your Verbal up a point...33 is still great, but having two 12s looks more impressive than 3 11s.

Archived