Premed 101 Forums

Thunder Bay Car Rental

I rented a car from Enterprise from the Thunder Bay airport.

I specifically opted out of all extra coverage/fees.

Looking at my receipt online, I was charged an extra $50 worth of stuff I had opted out of (and my copy of the rental agreement proves so). I phoned them, and they are going to credit it back to my account.

So; if you rented a car from there, check your receipt! And I'm not sure I'd recommend Enterprise in the future for anyone traveling to TBay!

I rented a car from Enterprise from the Thunder Bay airport.

I specifically opted out of all extra coverage/fees.

Looking at my receipt online, I was charged an extra $50 worth of stuff I had opted out of (and my copy of the rental agreement proves so). I phoned them, and they are going to credit it back to my account.

So; if you rented a car from there, check your receipt! And I'm not sure I'd recommend Enterprise in the future for anyone traveling to TBay!

It happened to us as well. Along with the fact that when we got the car it was onlyt 2/3 full :rolleyes: But that didn't compare to my luggage being lost TWICE during my double interview weekend.

It was a simple mistake and they are going to credit you.

Most of the time the tank is not full. You only have to return it the same way.

Like LostLamb I have nothing but good things to say about the company.

They even called me last week to see if I had good service from them.

I didn't go with enterprise, I went with a different company who required that you return the car full, so that was the issue. They were really good about crediting the gas they charged us, and the extra fees that weren't supposed to be charged, so it wasn't a big deal at all.

Archived