Premed 101 Forums

UWO EARLY acceptances are out!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW I opened my email account to print out the U of T reply slip because I was just leaving to hand in my deposit and there it was! An early acceptance from UWO.

My stats are:

3rd year IP

GPA 3.97

DAT 18AA 18RC 16PAT

I'm still going to go ahead and accept UofT's offer and will most likely decline UWO. Good luck to all those waiting!

I got an early acceptance too...and Toronto flat-out rejected me! My interview at Toronto was terrible though...I really didn't like one of the two interviewers, and I'm pretty sure the sentiment was mutual...haha. It's funny how a different set of interviewers with the same basic interview format can yield markedly different results.

Anyone more familiar with the process know when the deadline will be to accept Western's offer? And, will they be expecting a deposit like the U.S. schools do?

Thanks.

when ppl decline their early uwo acceptance, do you think they'll email the next person in line? ...or simply wait until july to decide with final transcripts?

I'm wondering the same thing, I kind of doubt it, but I'm still hoping they do! Unfortunately I don't think those guys will decline today anyways, they'll probably sleep on it.

P.S. Icedawg - what were your stats?

when ppl decline their early uwo acceptance, do you think they'll email the next person in line? ...or simply wait until july to decide with final transcripts?

I had asked about this before. I was told that if people do decline the early acceptance spots then the spots go into the pool of acceptances to be released at the end of June.

Do your guys' e-mails have your name on it, or does it just says Hi - ?

Mine doesn't have my name on it either! Also after being sent someone else's acceptance letter (to my e-mail account) earlier this year, I was incredibly paranoid..

If you're a Western student, you can log into your student centre.. there is a box for your Applications and if you did get in there should be a green checkmark showing that you got admitted (that made me feel better lol).

Congrats!

I got an early acceptance too...and Toronto flat-out rejected me! My interview at Toronto was terrible though...I really didn't like one of the two interviewers, and I'm pretty sure the sentiment was mutual...haha. It's funny how a different set of interviewers with the same basic interview format can yield markedly different results.

Anyone more familiar with the process know when the deadline will be to accept Western's offer? And, will they be expecting a deposit like the U.S. schools do?

Thanks.

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats please?

I'm IP too, just finishing fourth year.

I thought that the interview didn't go as well as U of T's (they asked more hypothetical questions and I prefer the "give-an-example" type which happened to be my experience at U of T), but I guess it was good on their end.

GL to everyone! Hopefully we will be classmates :D

Archived