Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scandal thread is a disaster. I initially thought it could be somewhat education (provided it was kept confidential), but that didn't work out at all. I've stopped posting in there hoping it will quietely go away on it's own. You've gotta feed bad for both of those involved, regardless of who was at fault.

On a different topic, I've learned that writing an MCAT practice exam till 4am has unfortunate side effects. One includes dropping 2 points from average on the last section and the other includes hallucinating things and then having dreams of remixing "Baby Got Back".

I think sfinch has officially gone insane. See his newest thread LOL

Are we allowed to re-post the melodrax story because that blog literally had me laughing in tears.

No. Obviously, it was deleted for a reason.

I think sfinch has officially gone insane. See his newest thread LOL

No. Obviously, it was deleted for a reason.

No no you misunderstood... that single post had nothing to do with the relationship story that got out of hand. It was just a damn funny link.

Not really... that single post had nothing to do with the relationship story that got out of hand. It was a damn funny link.

Oh, sorry, if you're not talking about the key story in that thread then it's probably fine.

I'm guessing that the mods deleted the thread due to the revelation of identities and the reposting of deleted posts. Seriously, wtf, someone copied a post and reposted it after the original poster took it down.

So Deeman, I guess you're taking up McGill's offer?

Yep! But I'll take my Mac sig off when I actually decline mac. And I'm not pretentious enough to have both on my sig. :P

Thank goodness, the "thread-which-shall-not-be-named" got deleted.

It was just killing me.

Noooo! I wanted to read it. :(

apparently my french is better than i thought..at least comprehension-wise. i got this french novel from the library, am now on page 48 and haven't used my dictionary yet :D

Very nice! :)

The expression in French "fermes la porte" means 'shut the door', when said fast can sound like 'je t'adore' :D

What's up with all these "is this necessary for med" threads?

Nothing is necessary for med other than meeting the minimum requirements. Everything else is either just extra or may help you.

Wait...does that mean I don't have to spend all summer building mud-huts in the country of Africa?

Nothing is necessary for med other than meeting the minimum requirements. Everything else is either just extra or may help you.

*claps* Well said.

But it's just that time of year. It'll get a bit better around then end of september/october.

lol, I've noticed that PM101ers seem to be very aggressive these days. Something's in the air...

lol, I've noticed that PM101ers seem to be very aggressive these days. Something's in the air...

HS overachievers, smart enough to get started early, but not savvy enough to use common sense:P.

If I had a younger brother, I'd tell him to start drafting his personal statement by the age of 16.

HS overachievers, smart enough to get started early, but not savvy enough to use common sense:P.

If I had a younger brother, I'd tell him to start drafting his personal statement by the age of 16.

:P Hopefully his (hypothetical) experiences when he got older and applied were much more substantive than that of a 16 year olds!

Archived