Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT: 55 minutes later... they tell me to turn off my phone and turn it back on again and then it's good to go. Really? AN HOUR for that?! :rolleyes:

I've had worse. DELL took ONE HOUR to authorize sending an empty box to my house (I was to put the laptop into the box and send it back to them).

omg... I'm trying to register my new phone.... been on hold for half an hour already... at least the hold music is good:D haha... plus it gives me time to add all my new contacts in It is kinda hard typing with one hand though:rolleyes:

Cnussey: that's just..... weird. Interesting... ish... but very strange. You learn something new everyday I guess:rolleyes:

EDIT: 55 minutes later... they tell me to turn off my phone and turn it back on again and then it's good to go. Really? AN HOUR for that?! :rolleyes:

Seven hours for Linksys to tell me thatmy router was broken.

I've had worse. DELL took ONE HOUR to authorize sending an empty box to my house (I was to put the laptop into the box and send it back to them).

:eek: One hour to authorize an empty box? No wonder everyone else is on hold for so long... haha

I HATE VERBAL

angry_emoticon.jpg

Ugh. Worst part of the MCAT ever!!! You have my sympathies!

Seven hours for Linksys to tell me thatmy router was broken.

:eek: SEVEN HOURS?! SEVEN HOURS?! What the hell?!

Reading through my owner's manual for my blackberry. It tells me I shouldn't dissassemble it. Not because of a risk of electrocution. Not because I will void the warranty. But because it contains small parts that I could choke on. Because I frequently put the small parts of electronic devices in my mouth:rolleyes:

That's almost as bad as the one on my hair straightener: Do not use while sleeping.......

At least the weather's nice here (Ottawa) right now. Tuesday/Wednesday was atrocious.

I just found out that my (belated) birthday present is a pair of tickets to see Arcade Fire this Tuesday. Woot woot!!!

Yep, the weather is Ottawa is not bad. A little hot for my liking, but hey, it's Ottawa.

Nice birthday present! :) Enjoy! :)

I gotta stop hangover throwing up in public washrooms

No, keep it up--it's better than at home where you will still see/smell the remnants later.

After vomiting my way through two pregnancies, I have determined that throwing up in the shower is the best option.

I seem to have...erm...misplaced my speeding ticket from a couple days ago...

Lol! Did you check your pockets/wallet? Glove compartment? Or maybe it flew out the window as you were speeding afterwards. "I swear occifer I couldn't find the ticket":p

Are you going to try and see if you can get it reduced at the court date?

You're lucky you didn't get caught in AB btw... It would have been an EASY $250 ticket. Minimum.

Lol! Did you check your pockets/wallet? Glove compartment? Or maybe it flew out the window as you were speeding afterwards. "I swear occifer I couldn't find the ticket":p

You're lucky you didn't get caught in AB btw... It would have been an EASY $250 ticket. Minimum.

Yea I'll fight it, once I find it again. I'm not gonna just roll over and loose 1000s of dollars (in insurance premiums) without at least attempting to fight it.

Only if it isn't chunky. Chunks block the drain and that's even worse.

You people throw up too much!

You say that to the cop and they'll have you do a breathalyzer test on the spot. :P

Sad thing is that the Fisherwood wedding is big news here. Front page news in both local papers.

K so I found the ticket. Only mistake I found on it was that when the officer was writing in my driver's license she mistakenly put in a 5 in one spot and wrote in a 4 over it. Shouldn't they cross out the 5 and write a 4 on top, or write up a new ticket? Is that grounds to fight the ticket?

K so I found the ticket. Only mistake I found on it was that when the officer was writing in my driver's license she mistakenly put in a 5 in one spot and wrote in a 4 over it. Shouldn't they cross out the 5 and write a 4 on top, or write up a new ticket? Is that grounds to fight the ticket?

You're reaching Evel Knievel.

Not grounds. You are properly identified. You can question the radar, its maintenance and repair, who did it, when, how often, gtraining of the police officer, perhaps he hit another car same colour, etc. Tedious process. In some jurisdictions, the police does not have to show up and to obtain the repair, maintenance records, you need to request it in writing within a certain delay. My grandmother, retired, has successfully fought alleged speeding infractions. She also has lots of time on her hands.

And wait til you come to Quebec!

Nope. Nice try though.

Archived