Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disagree.

disclaimer: I have nothing against homosexuality and am good friends with a number of homosexuals. I'm also not religious.

My answer pertains to the word "normal", and emphasizes a very evolutionary perspective. Sexual behaviour exists to further the species by making it enjoyable/worthwhile. By that logic, the only "normal" sexual behaviour in my eyes would be vaginal intercourse.

However, I don't think any other forms of sexual behavior (including homosexuality) are wrong.

I also hold an evolutionary point of view, and will explain how, even evolutionarily - homosexuality can be a phenotype that exists and, even over a lengthy period of time, may not be 'unselected' for. But right now, I'm going to be late for my Wayne State interview so peace out!! :P But overall, I do accept the hypothesis regarding "normal" sexual behaviour.

This is what I deal with every day. FML. Introducing: My roommate's hair in the shower. TAAAADAAAAAA

Can someone explain to me how the f$#% is this possible?!

Ew. I can understand how the hair got on the shower wall. But I can't understand why she can't just throw it away after a shower? Common courtesy.

That hair is gross.

I want to ask opinions on the following statement and I was thinking of making a poll here. I am just not sure, however, that it will not turn into some sort of terrible thread I would rather have not started. Here's the question:

Do you agree/disagree with the following:

"there is a broad range of normal sexual behavior and that homosexuality falls within this range"

Is this a really, really bad idea, or what?

I'm genuinely interested in what poll results would show on this website, but I am hesitating for obvious reasons.

If you want to, you can make the thread. If it gets out of hand you can report it to a mod to be closed/deleted.

That hair is gross.

I want to ask opinions on the following statement and I was thinking of making a poll here. I am just not sure, however, that it will not turn into some sort of terrible thread I would rather have not started. Here's the question:

Do you agree/disagree with the following:

"there is a broad range of normal sexual behavior and that homosexuality falls within this range"

Is this a really, really bad idea, or what?

I'm genuinely interested in what poll results would show on this website, but I am hesitating for obvious reasons.

yeah, like other have said it depends on what's 'normal.' but even if it doesn't help with the survival of species, it still happens in nature so my vote is for normal.

: o !

Fainted from what? Are you ok?

I'm completely exhausted. I'm barely walking. And all I want to do is sleep. I was studying for my exam last night and my eyes just shut and I slept until 7am on my table without waking up.

No point in trying to study anything right now. I won't learn anything in the next 5 hours.

I was in TO last weekend. YOU come see ME.

Come again this weekend and I can! :P

Hey Dee,

So, when are you guys done??

I've recovered from my state of perpetually feeling like I'm going to keel over and die, and I'm done next Monday.

[side note: WOOHOO!!!! I'M GETTING THE FU(K OUT OF FU(KING MED SCHOOL!!!!....ahem]

We should go for drinks, since you're in unit 3, which is like a vacation.

We're done Dec. 15th. Yes unit3 is awesome. I learned most of it before and aside from that its still easy stuff. I'm up for drinks, let me know!

Btw are you looking forward to 9am to 10pm dent classes? Sounds like fun right??

lol. I feel like that review should be on the back of some new sci-fi novel. There are some other not-serious reviews for those cables as well, but they're trying too hard to be clever.

I'm heading to Edmonton for 5 days.

I am in love with waterparks. They're one of my favorite things in the whole world. I have the mornings of Th and F off, and I think I'll be going to the waterpark by myself.

Is that lame?

OK- also- Edmontonians- where is the best espresso in town?

Have fun in edmonton... too bad you missed grey cup week. It probably would have been a lot of fun to see the town hustling and bustling.

I'm going to crossfit now... last week I nearly died as a result of the workout affectionately named Helen I did...

Have fun in edmonton... too bad you missed grey cup week. It probably would have been a lot of fun to see the town hustling and bustling.

I'm going to crossfit now... last week I nearly died as a result of the workout affectionately named Helen I did...

Meh. It is nice to vacation when cities are busy, but I can do without the busy when I'm trying to study.

I'd like to try crossfit someday. It doesn't exist here. Maybe I can get certified to teach and bring it?

I'm heading to Edmonton for 5 days.

I am in love with waterparks. They're one of my favorite things in the whole world. I have the mornings of Th and F off, and I think I'll be going to the waterpark by myself.

Is that lame?

OK- also- Edmontonians- where is the best espresso in town?

I don't think it's lame at all! When are you here/in Edmonton from/to?

As for best espresso.... I'm not a huge coffee drinker myself, but I'll ask around and see what I can find out for you :)

Whereabouts are you staying in Edmonton? (You don't have to share if you don't want to.. or you can send me a PM.... I'm not a creeper... I swear;) hehe!)

So I may have seriously injured my foot (don't know how). It's been a week and it still hurts like a mofo, is still swollen and walking on it still makes it hurt (never mind skating on it:rolleyes:). I'm going to the doc on Thursday, and I'm really hoping for a SIUP instead of something serious, since I have a competition and several other things coming up with skating and kinda need my foot for it :S.

Archived