Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup. Tomorrow at 8:30 for my prehistory course. Get up at 5:30, get to school by 7:30, some last minute studying, get 'er done by 11, come home, nap, renew my gym membership and go to the gym, come back home and watch the Canucks.

Then play some POKEMON and STARCRAFT 2 because I'm 21 and I can do that without looking weird. Usually.

Oh, and shave off my exam beard because I'm brown and I look like a grizzly bear.

good luck mith! you'll knock 'em dead. feel for you on the commute brother- i did that every year... poco to ubc... just stupid really.

3 hours until defense. My supervisor sends e-mails at random times during night. I have no idea how does he does it but I have even more respect for the man.

Let's hope today goes smoothly and I don't get chopped.

To Leap & Mithril and others writing exams today

good-luck-1.gif

In Calgary, waiting for my transfer flight. Watching people in the airport is like watching a reality tv show, except the only prize is sitting in a cramped airplane seat and pretzels.

You're going to be sitting in a cramped airplane seat with pretzels? I wanna know which flight you're on. :P

I just read this in a book:

She straddled him and prepared to make the necessary port connections, male and female adapters ready, I/O enabled, servant/client, master/slave. Just a couple of biological machines preparing to hot-dock with cable modems and access each other's front end processors.

I just read this in a book:
She straddled him and prepared to make the necessary port connections, male and female adapters ready, I/O enabled, servant/client, master/slave. Just a couple of biological machines preparing to hot-dock with cable modems and access each other's front end processors.

Erm.......... Leon reads Nerderotica?!:eek:

Archived