Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

As of today my oldest child is a teenager. Where the heck did the last 13 years go? We are going to go birthday shopping this afternoon and then to my parents house for birthday dinner.
Hope she had a great birthday!

me and my 5 closest guy friends just bought ridiculous sweaters, gelled our hair, and got professional family photos done. HILARIOUS.
Aww. One big happy family. lol

i have bronchitis :(
Get well soon. ♥

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
k, i just shaved my head, and have old school academic glasses.. in 2 few hours ive gone from avery to foucault... foucault was pretty stylish and sexy too so ill take it, for those left wondering:

http://stumblingthroughtheology.wordpress.com/2010/03/13/baptising-foucault-power-is-knowledge/

You could look like this man, I am in love with him:

michael-stipe.jpg

Michael Stipe is my forever celebrity crush. :o

i do look like that man, with a more manly jaw, a full head of hair, and a more muscular physique ;), plus all the brains of foucault (who's my mancrush, along with beckam, pitt, and sean avery :P)

You could look like this man, I am in love with him:

michael-stipe.jpg

Michael Stipe is my forever celebrity crush. :o

k, i just shaved my head, and have old school academic glasses.. in 2 few hours ive gone from avery to foucault... foucault was pretty stylish and sexy too so ill take it, for those left wondering:

http://stumblingthroughtheology.wordpress.com/2010/03/13/baptising-foucault-power-is-knowledge/

Haha oh dear... Sean Avery...

Is that your blog? I read it and liked it a lot!

My glasses are Giorgio Armani. I'm as blind as an earless bat without them

Haha oh dear... Sean Avery...

Is that your blog? I read it and liked it a lot!

My glasses are Giorgio Armani. I'm as blind as an earless bat without them

i'm going to guess that it isn't his blog...

the about me says he is currently undertaking a masters in theology... muse, unless i'm wrong is in med school... although he could possibly be taking a masters at the same time. Seems capable.

lol, thanks, im flattered, it's not my blog, but a good pic and an interesting read :)

i'm going to guess that it isn't his blog...

the about me says he is currently undertaking a masters in theology... muse, unless i'm wrong is in med school... although he could possibly be taking a masters at the same time. Seems capable.

Finally looked at my marks after debating and not wanting to look for about a week now. Complete awesomness! :D I don't know why I was so worried, when all I needed to do is trust in myself and those teaching me. Pffft. Haha

A bunch of coffees are in order once I'm back to Waterloo.

i do look like that man, with a more manly jaw, a full head of hair, and a more muscular physique ;), plus all the brains of foucault (who's my mancrush, along with beckam, pitt, and sean avery :P)
-1 for you.

It's so weird getting to know my own brother. I've had a brother all of these years and only now we've gotten in touch. It feels weird. He sounds like me when I was 15: stubborn as hell and doesn't care about what others tell him.
He sounds like a lot of 15 year olds. lol

Archived