Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just finished watching Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I thought the movie was a comedy about relationships. I never ever realised it was more of a weird reality/superhero/video game mash up. Still, I liked it, especially this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-J22AD3w1E
You do know that Scott Pilgrim (the movie) is based off the comic book series, right?

I saw Little Fockers last night (it was meh) and it ended at 12:01. Then I went home and had leftover chinese food. My social life is happenin'

I sat at home watching Corner Gas marathon, had fun on FlashChat, and realized I cannot make a list of 5 things about my life I like. Now that's happenin'

I saw Little Fockers last night (it was meh) and it ended at 12:01. Then I went home and had leftover chinese food. My social life is happenin'

I sat at home watching Corner Gas marathon, had fun on FlashChat, and realized I cannot make a list of 5 things about my life I like. Now that's happenin'

You poor things... That sounds really bad, hope you'll never celebrate NYE that way again!!!

OMG the holiday miracle plan made me want to go faceplant in a dirty puddle! Then I read this:

and I feel less bad. :)

haha. They'll come soon. Lots of people are switching and I hope they expand fast. I'm gonna be so happy to not see $6.95 system access fee and all the other crap. I spent last semester running all over campus to meet people because I couldn't take their calls with my stupid contract

OMG the holiday miracle plan made me want to go faceplant in a dirty puddle! Then I read this:

and I feel less bad. :)

They have this plan in Vancouver. :) $40/month for unlimited calling and data. It's the craziest cell phone plan in Canadian history.

Ian

PS: It also includes voicemail, caller ID, free long distance across Canada and the US, and no contract.

They have this plan in Vancouver. :) $40/month for unlimited calling and data. It's the craziest cell phone plan in Canadian history.

Ian

PS: It also includes voicemail, caller ID, free long distance across Canada and the US, and no contract.

Yup same plan as the holiday miracle plan in TO. Its just stupifyingly good. The only thing is roaming on the wind network sucks unless you are in their homezone.

Oooo we got a new home! Ze Lounge

Deeman just got addressed by Ian Wong. Does that qualify Dee for sainthood?

Yes. I have conversed directly with his highness before on FC. :P

Archived