Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally not me. Looks like some imposter. I don't even know who FMX is. :P

In other news, I just came home from suit shopping. First I went to Zara downtown and saw that their selection was TERRIBLE. They didn't even have any pinstripe suits. Wasted a whole 90 minutes going and come back from Zara.

Then I went to Moores like 10 minutes away from my house and was blown away by their selection and customer service. Got two suits (one being for $100 because of the deal going on there) for $1150. :cool:

Whoa.

I would never spend $1150 on two dresses. *hyperventillate*

Then I went to Moores like 10 minutes away from my house and was blown away by their selection and customer service. Got two suits (one being for $100 because of the deal going on there) for $1150. :cool:

Holy ****! Is that the average price of suits in Canada? :eek:

Great night to do nothing and crash in front of the TV :)

Just watched Anchorman again and now Step Brothers is on! I heart Will Ferrell :P

Oh, I loved him on SNL! hehe cowbell http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/719364/

And celebrity Jeopardy http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/209446/ ahh i love how the dude in the clip plays sean connery :P

Rather than starting on my paper, I'm reading the Book of Awesome =D

On the topic of professional wardrobes, I find it so hard to find heels of an appropriate height and in my size *shakes fist at small feet*

How are you like the Book of Awesome so far? I haven't heard of it before, but apparently it's awesome.

I'm going to be playing Call of Duty on my new Xbox... hmm, my bf said I won't like it? I'll give it a shot.

explain that one, hahah

I am sorry, but I am drawing a blank here. :confused: What do you mean?

Do you mean, why am I saying apparently it's awesome if I've never heard of it before? The title is called "Book of Awesome" so I would assume it is awesome. Why else would they have a book with "awesome" in it?

ah wait. I thought you meant someone told you it was awesome, which wouldn't make sense if you have never heard of it before.

But now I think you mean apparently it's awesome because of the title. MY BAD!

Haha no worries! Sorry to have confused you :) Off to play call of duty... I hope it's okay.. eeps...

EDIT - buy bye COD, hello sonic :) hahaha

Well, here's a breakdown of what I bought:

One suit worth $500

Another worth $500 but I got it for $100

Joseph Abboud tie

Promto Uomo tie

Six pairs of black socks

Calvin Klein shirt

Joseph & Feiss shirt

Tie bar

Parnell shoes

A normal black belt

point noted

ah wait. I thought you meant someone told you it was awesome, which wouldn't make sense if you have never heard of it before.

But now I think you mean apparently it's awesome because of the title. MY BAD!

lmao, I was going to ask the same question. Saved myself, :P

One suit worth $500

Joseph Abboud tie

Promto Uomo tie

Six pairs of black socks

Calvin Klein shirt

Joseph & Feiss shirt

Tie bar

Parnell shoes

A normal black belt

Wow. my whole interview outfit couldn't have been more than $500 in total.

In other news, I just came home from suit shopping. First I went to Zara downtown and saw that their selection was TERRIBLE. They didn't even have any pinstripe suits. Wasted a whole 90 minutes going and come back from Zara.

And mith you can thank me for reminding you of our friend- moores clothing. Not that I want credit or anything.

I bought two suits, two shirts, two ties plus alterations for 650... I felt pimp (both 400.00 suits) the total bill was like 1300.00 before the discount.

Dude thats totally ridiculous!!!

I got my suit, shirt, tie, shoes, belt (everything but socks) at Moores for $460. And thats what I wore to every interview, lol! Well almost....there was one interview in the states where I had no check-in and I pretty much had to buy my whole interview attire the day before...

Rather than starting on my paper, I'm reading the Book of Awesome =D

On the topic of professional wardrobes, I find it so hard to find heels of an appropriate height and in my size *shakes fist at small feet*

I haven't read the book, but here is a link to a Ted Talks seminar from the Author. I found him very inspiring!

One suit worth $500

Joseph Abboud tie

Promto Uomo tie

Six pairs of black socks

Calvin Klein shirt

Joseph & Feiss shirt

Tie bar

Parnell shoes

A normal black belt

On a totally separate note, am I shooting myself in the foot by not suiting up for the interview. I went with dress pants, dress shirt, tie, dress shoes etc. but no suit jacket. I get uncomfortably warm in a long sleeved shirt alone :P I can't imagine throwing on a jacket too!

Archived