Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen's is really testing the limits of my self-control with their Solus issues. *sigh* Who knows a way for me to time-travel to May 5th?

I am thinking of going to the hospital and asking to be placed in a drug induced coma until may 5th and then again until may 13th (unless I get good news may 5th). Anyone want to join me? Maybe we could do some dream sharing!

I am thinking of going to the hospital and asking to be placed in a drug induced coma until may 5th and then again until may 13th (unless I get good news may 5th). Anyone want to join me? Maybe we could do some dream sharing!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Omg. You made me actually LOL.

Be careful; the pm101 crew might try to perform inception while you are asleep to make you reject all offers and go into law instead.

Sure. lol.

I almost agreed when my friend said that we should watch every episode of The Hills to help make the time go by faster. The wait is obviously messing with my judgement.

Be careful; the pm101 crew might try to perform inception while you are asleep to make you reject all offers and go into law instead.

remember though, in order for the idea to take root we have to break it down into it's most simple state.

in order to do that, we'd have to know what motivates larrivee to go to medschool in the first place. that's why inception is so difficult to achieve. duh.

so, what motivated larrivee to go to medschool?

money?

power?

respect?

family pressure?

health policy?

saving lives?

hmmm... hmmm indeed.

INCEPTION!

remember though, in order for the idea to take root we have to break it down into it's most simple state.

in order to do that, we'd have to know what motivates larrivee to go to medschool in the first place. that's why inception is so difficult to achieve. duh.

money?

power?

respect?

family pressure?

health policy?

saving lives?

hmmm... hmmm indeed.

INCEPTION!

...why is "girls" not on your list?

I think ethanol induced coma would be much more interesting.

money?

power?

respect?

family pressure?

health policy?

saving lives?

hot chicks

hmmm... hmmm indeed.

INCEPTION!

HMMMMM WE MUST GO DEEPER TO THE SOURCE

*macbook brings out spinning top*

STILL SPINNING WTF

I watched source code last night. I thought it was trying to copy inception.

Macbook was displeased.

I think it's similar only on the surface. The ideas/concept behind the two movies are different though.

I do love the concept Source Code played around with but nevertheless Inception >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Source Code.

Inception >>>>>>>>>>>>> than most recent movies really.

Archived