Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

*hands you Inception DVD*

I like to think the top falls down and they all live happily ever after.

It doesn't matter if it stays spinning or falls, the top wasn't Cobb's totem. Remember when he was explaining the concept of the Totem to the Ariadne? Cobb said that each person can only have their own, individual, unique totem. Towards the end of the movie, we see that the top actually belonged to his wife (remember? He performed an inception on her by opening the safe and spinning the top).

So what was Cobb's totem? His wedding ring. If you go back and watch the movie a few times, in every scene taking place in 'reality', he is ringless; and in every dream scene, he's wearing a ring. At the end of the movie, he's ringless, so BAM, it was real! You can rest assured that they lived happily ever after (just google 'Inception Ending Cobb's ring').

Yeah, I'm a huge Inception nerd. :)

28klb89.gif

Btw. This is just one of dozens of theories out there. Inception was a very good movie!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave my car some TLC today :) Vacuumed it, washed it, waxed it... changed my washer fluid, changed my oil. My dad should be pleased to see it looking so great when they come to visit.

P.S. CaptainCrunchMan, I know how you feel about moving. I moved 4 times in my first year. Not fun. My friend is moving into an apartment today. I bought him and his girlfriend spring tulips.

It doesn't matter if it stays spinning or falls, the top wasn't Cobb's totem. Remember when he was explaining the concept of the Totem to the Ariadne? Cobb said that each person can only have their own, individual, unique totem. Towards the end of the movie, we see that the top actually belonged to his wife (remember? He performed an inception on her by opening the safe and spinning the top).

So what was Cobb's totem? His wedding ring. If you go back and watch the movie a few times, in every scene taking place in 'reality', he is ringless; and in every dream scene, he's wearing a ring. At the end of the movie, he's ringless, so BAM, it was real! You can rest assured that they lived happily ever after (just google 'Inception Ending Cobb's ring').

Yeah, I'm a huge Inception nerd. :)

28klb89.gif

Btw. This is just one of dozens of theories out there. Inception was a very good movie!

My mind was not blown. I've already heard the wedding ring theory. I just want it to be happily ever after. Don't take that from me!

Jealous jealous!

Though I'm wondering what the hell I'll actually do once I'm done exams.

Recuperate!

I don't have finals I have practicum. Last lesson today. Rest of week is test, jeopardy review, and starting a new chapter but not actually teaching it.

Am I insane to admit that I will be returning the following week to participate in fetal pig dissections???

Recuperate!

I don't have finals I have practicum. Last lesson today. Rest of week is test, jeopardy review, and starting a new chapter but not actually teaching it.

Am I insane to admit that I will be returning the following week to participate in fetal pig dissections???

Are you a highschool teacher?

I loved the pig dissections!

Thanks for sharing! I love how into it they got, especially during the chorus. Augh, makes me want to learn the cello.
Yeah, I know. They were on Ellen and the long-hair guy was so intense that he snapped his bow in half.

P.S. Extra long episode of Glee tonight. Not really happy that they're doing all Lady Gaga songs though.

Aren't we Croatians just awesome?! :D
Totally awesome. But I'm sure you already knew that. lol

Recuperate!

lol! It's ok to participate in anything not involving books or papers :P

Yeah, I know. They were on Ellen and the long-hair guy was so intense that he snapped his bow in half.

P.S. Extra long episode of Glee tonight. Not really happy that they're doing all Lady Gaga songs though.

I'm hanging out with the guys tonight... I think I'll have to watch Glee late tonight, or maybe tomorrow on my own. Can't really see them wanting to watch Glee, let alone a Gaga episode lol. We're going to be watching the canucks game instead. Should be intense.

However... I'm excited to watch Glee :) I hope it's better than the Britney one.

I'm contemplating a switch from PC to Mac

Any advice? Should I switch?

There are threads about Mac vs PC on this site. Maybe check those out?

I'm hanging out with the guys tonight... I think I'll have to watch Glee late tonight, or maybe tomorrow on my own. Can't really see them wanting to watch Glee, let alone a Gaga episode lol. We're going to be watching the canucks game instead. Should be intense.

However... I'm excited to watch Glee :) I hope it's better than the Britney one.

lol. Maybe they'll like Glee? :P But I know what you mean, since my friends & I will be watching Habs/Bruins and Flyers/Sabres instead of Glee (time zone difference = no conflict during Hawks/Canucks game). That's what PVRs are for, right?

There are threads about Mac vs PC on this site. Maybe check those out?

You are SO diplomatic. :)

<abstract> is patiently waiting for my marks to come up!... it is agony!

I am not even thinking about it. I am pretty certain of my marks anyways and I on't want any other distractions at the moment, and J doesn't want to hear about any of my marks anyways. I still feel like a bird in a cage.

You are SO diplomatic. :)

I am not even thinking about it. I am pretty certain of my marks anyways and I on't want any other distractions at the moment, and J doesn't want to hear about any of my marks anyways. I still feel like a bird in a cage.

even though it's a different animal... you made me think of the smashing pumpkins- rat in a cage.

ahhhhh memories.

Archived