Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was there and it was an amazing experience and I've been to hockey playoff games and a Grey Cup game. I think the UFC blew everyone away with the experience and it really didn't matter where you were sitting as everyone was able to really see everything with all the screen they put up and their state-of-the-art audio system.

Couture retiring was emotional. Hominick performance almost made me cry as I've followed his career for years and his wife is about to have a baby in 2 days. GSP disappointed everyone as he, on paper, should have KO'd Shields easily. However, I am hearing that he injured his eye in the 2nd round and couldn't see anything and therefore fought much more tentatively. In any sense, the next fight should be Nick Diaz.

Lucky :P Hominick is a amazing fighter, I was on the edge of my seat the whole fight, hoping the fight would go the distance. He truly deserves his nickname. But, Aldo got pure talent, hard to beat that.

Apparently, Osama Bin Laden was shot dead. I wonder how the world will change now.

it's cause you go to u of t

I've learned that no matter how soon you start studying in medical school, it is never enough.

That, or I'm just not efficient with my time. Boooo.

Edit: egg-zam tmr times two! what fun. really.

I need some words of courage. I am unhappy and need courage to do what I need to do- I need it badly.

"They can conquer who believe they can." - Virgil.

At first I thought the saying was "They who CAN conquer those who BELIEVE they can." But apparently not. :P

Trying to calm down...

I've been obsessively checking my grades waiting for my final course mark to be posted which will confirm that I'm done my degree. It finally came up this morning: INC.

Add to this that there is less than 48 hours to go until I hear back from Ontario med schools...

I don't think I've ever looked up a prof's phone number as quick as I did this morning. The prof assures me the situation is 'going to be looked into'. Fun stuff.

what about the cheesy yet clever lombardi quotes: the only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary

she needs courage though, i don't have very many good courage quotes :confused:

edit: i found one by donald trump (lol :)) : most people who do have the instincts will never recognize that they do, because they don't have the courage or the good fortune to discover their potential

Victory Loves Preparation

Does anyone know the total cost of applying to 5 OMSAS school and all the OOP schools? I'm just asking, to determine the max possible cost of application. I'll be working through them one by one this week to see where I'm eligible etc... but an estimate would help,

thanks

Does anyone know the total cost of applying to 5 OMSAS school and all the OOP schools? I'm just asking, to determine the max possible cost of application. I'll be working through them one by one this week to see where I'm eligible etc... but an estimate would help,

thanks

584ish last year I believe.

That's OMSAS only ya? Not OOP ?

Yea OMSAS only. Actually I think it was 580 flat. Can't remember. It was definitely 58x.

EDIT: Ok so it was $595. I found my email receipt.

---------------------------

Credit Card Receipt

---------------------------

Term OUACW

http://www.ouac.on.ca (OUAC)

Invoice A467513

$595.00 CAD

10/01/09 01:39:02 AM

M/C

Purchase

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

XX/XX