Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

The mods are quietly doing a terrific job and are on top of everything!

They just shut down a thread (one of 16 created by this high school newbie in the last two and a half weeks since joining.......about one thread every day).

The newbie's comments were very ignorant and offensive toward women

and very troll like.

Thanks mods! :P

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im actually recovering from a concussion I suffered 8 days ago when helping a friend with some construction. Great way to celebrate a med school acceptance!

:rolleyes: Poor poor future med student. You could be like me, rejected this year and having to wait another year to MAYBE get in. :P

They just shut down a thread (one of 16 created by this high school newbie in the last two and a half weeks since joining.......about one thread every day).

and very troll like.

Yay mods! +10

and very troll like.

Agreed. What a DB!

I know right?

Medgeek is such a troll. How dare someone have opinions other us or the mainstream... what a total douche.

Thanks great mods for closing that thread. People need to know that there are right and wrong opinions and we have the right ones and he has the wrong one.

Good work.

I know right?

Medgeek is such a troll. How dare someone have opinions other us or the mainstream... what a total douche.

Thanks great mods for closing that thread. People need to know that there are right and wrong opinions and we have the right ones and he has the wrong one.

Good work.

Really? that's how you see it? I'm the first to let someone voice their opinion. I may not like what they have to say but I'll defend their right to say it but he does come off as a total douche. Saying anything he can to be inflammatory.

I wish I didn't read that post, now I feel gross. I can only imagine how you feel :|

i feel invaded :( im scared that nasty thing had time to lay invisible eggs on my back

omg omg omg omg

i should have killed it. now its just walking around in the bathroom

i feel invaded :( im scared that nasty thing had time to lay invisible eggs on my back

omg omg omg omg

Find that thing! If you don't, it's going to eat you, Boa.

:eek:

10char

Well, you know... We had our good times, Boa. Like, remember the time we discussed books to read over the summer? That was fun. Oh, and our chat en francais about our shared love of neurology. You said you wanted to become a neurologist. I said, wow. Me too.

Good times. *grabs tissue*

Well, you know... We had our good times, Boa. Like, remember the time we discussed books to read over the summer? That was fun. Oh, and our chat en francais about our shared love of neurology. You said you wanted to become a neurologist. I said, wow. Me too.

Good times. *grabs tissue*

Well said.

Before they infest my body,I would just like to say, ce fut un honneur de te connaitre Cerena.

Farewell my friend.

*dies*

No but seriously, i hope those things dont transfer diseases or anything like that...Maybe I should take a looong shower...but is freaking 1:30 am ughh

woah ok i need some sleep for real, waking up early 2moro (if I ever wake up).

If anyone knows how to get rid of those nasty bugs quickly let me know

bonne nuit!

No but seriously, i hope those things dont transfer diseases or anything like that...Maybe I should take a looong shower...but is freaking 1:30 am ughh

woah ok i need some sleep for real, waking up early 2moro (if I ever wake up).

If anyone knows how to get rid of those nasty bugs quickly let me know

bonne nuit!

I heard somewhere that if cockroaches eat baking soda, they explode. I don't know if you want cockroach goobers all over though.... (Also... can anyone confirm or refute this? I've always been curious....)

All I have to say Boa, is I'm SO thankful in not in your shoes! I'm the stereotypical girlie-girl when it comes to bugs. Especially in the house. Spiders, centipedes/milipedes, creepy weird-ass bugs we have crawling in our rocks in our flower beds, and cockroaches top my list of creepy-ear piercing shriek-worthy bugs. I have no idea how I'm going to live on my own come August.... I'm going to have to hire an on-call bug-killer when the need arises. I wonder how much an exterminator would cost for one bug? :o:rolleyes:

Thank you all for your kind thoughts/words/concern. I'm doing ok. It just really sucks to think that my GPA (and therefore shot at certain med schools for this upcoming cycle) could be affected by this. I just hope I can prove to myself that I'm stronger than I feel right now.

Back to studying... 70ish pages to get through before tomorrow....

I heard somewhere that if cockroaches eat baking soda, they explode. I don't know if you want cockroach goobers all over though.... (Also... can anyone confirm or refute this? I've always been curious....)

All I have to say Boa, is I'm SO thankful in not in your shoes! I'm the stereotypical girlie-girl when it comes to bugs. Especially in the house. Spiders, centipedes/milipedes, creepy weird-ass bugs we have crawling in our rocks in our flower beds, and cockroaches top my list of creepy-ear piercing shriek-worthy bugs. I have no idea how I'm going to live on my own come August.... I'm going to have to hire an on-call bug-killer when the need arises. I wonder how much an exterminator would cost for one bug? :o:rolleyes:

I like bugs. The only ones I don't like are centipedes. Freaks of nature...

Currently, I have a very mild lady bug infestation. It's probably the cutest type there is.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts/words/concern. I'm doing ok. It just really sucks to think that my GPA (and therefore shot at certain med schools for this upcoming cycle) could be affected by this. I just hope I can prove to myself that I'm stronger than I feel right now.

Back to studying... 70ish pages to get through before tomorrow....

Family issues are not fun. Good luck with your studying, cnb! <3 sending out good vibes.

omg omg omg omg

LOL you just made my day hahaha. And it's hardly even started.

Where I come from, all cockroaches are winged and infinitely worse than the ones I've seen here. :D

Archived