Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Oh man, got an exam back that i swore i bombed on and got an 87 instead. By bombed i thought i had actually failed!

Thank god for 3 short essay style questions and my ability to BS my way through writing style questions. Whew!

Sweet!!

I'm sick. I hate being sick. I skipped class this afternoon because I was feeling to ****ty, hoping to get some sleep in cuz otherwise I'm going to be sick for a while!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at that! Haha awesome job :D

Tests have a way of screwing with people's minds!!

Cruel and unwarranted torture :)

Ick, I hear ya. Went the opposite today, thought I did pretty well on this midterm and ending up getting an 83 :(

Not the end of the world, I know, but it still took the bounce out of my step today.

Still sick, sucks.

We just lost the legend of our school.. 80-year old anatomy teacher and gen surgeon who passed away last week following a stroke a few days earlier. He'd been teaching that class for over 40 years, and was still teaching a few lectures in the course this year because he couldn't stand to leave completely.

Still sick, sucks.

We just lost the legend of our school.. 80-year old anatomy teacher and gen surgeon who passed away last week following a stroke a few days earlier. He'd been teaching that class for over 40 years, and was still teaching a few lectures in the course this year because he couldn't stand to leave completely.

It's so sad, je pensais pas qu'il allait mourir!! :(

Reminds me of a certain neuropsych legend in Montreal who is now in her 90s and still working!

Wow!

Every other anatomy teacher we had said they were taught by him.. it's crazy and really weird to know we were the last ones to have him as a teacher. I hope I'm half as passionate about life as he was when/if I reach that age.

Archived