What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
procrastinating like it's my job tonight

le sigh

+1

I was hoping to have an assignment DONE by midnight tonight. Still might happen, but considering I haven't started typing yet.........

The closer it gets to the end of the semester the more I feel "done". Like I have to force myself to actually do stuff. I'm even tempted to go do my dishes to put off studying/finishing assignments.........:o:eek:

+1

I was hoping to have an assignment DONE by midnight tonight. Still might happen, but considering I haven't started typing yet.........

The closer it gets to the end of the semester the more I feel "done". Like I have to force myself to actually do stuff. I'm even tempted to go do my dishes to put off studying/finishing assignments.........:o:eek:

I have one final one that was sprung on us last week that's due by 11:59 tonight. It's so boring (not sociology boring tho lol) that my mind doesn't want to engage. That and I've written like 9 assignments for this class already. *grumbles*

laying in bed, and thinking i don't understand life at all, i can disprove so many assertions but i can't prove any one that isn't so generalizable as to be useless in practical life

i'm also thinking what an existential crises i would be having if i didn't just think about this stuff to shoot the **** and actually took it seriously. i'm starting to understand, beyond a cognitive basis (more phenomenological/experiential), why hard-line religious people, people with absolute beliefs get so up-tight when you threaten their core values, pure emotionality takes over, a visceral fear, and then they will create or accept anything as an avoidance-reward response because the punishment (excuse the operant conditioning jargon) is so extreme in their mind

see, i don't just write like this for ****s and giggles, this is what i actually think about, roflmao

Michelle: did you get that Dec surgery date??

I got an offer for the 22nd which I accepted. EXCEPT that I'm last on the day (there was a cancellation) so it could be cancelled at the last minute if the earlier cases end up taking longer (happened to me on my first surgery). I'll take the chance, show up like everyone else at 6:30am, and hope my surgeon stays on time that day ;) It sure would be pretty nice to get it done during holidays rather than miss school later so we'll see.

I'm really hoping he finds something inside that explains my problems.. going through the usual pre-surgery thoughts - oh it looks better this week, maybe I was just imagining!! lol

When's yours? Just over or very near right?

I got an offer for the 22nd which I accepted. EXCEPT that I'm last on the day (there was a cancellation) so it could be cancelled at the last minute if the earlier cases end up taking longer (happened to me on my first surgery). I'll take the chance, show up like everyone else at 6:30am, and hope my surgeon stays on time that day ;) It sure would be pretty nice to get it done during holidays rather than miss school later so we'll see.

I'm really hoping he finds something inside that explains my problems.. going through the usual pre-surgery thoughts - oh it looks better this week, maybe I was just imagining!! lol

When's yours? Just over or very near right?

I hope it works out for you! Same boat about not wanting to miss classs by having it done in January so hopefully you'll get it!

Funny how we're happy to be looking forward to surgery eh? Damn athletic freaks hahah

Mine us Tuesday and i cant wait. I was orginally going to watch but since we're doing both knees i think i'll get bored lol so hes going to try and record it for me :)

I hope it works out for you! Same boat about not wanting to miss classs by having it done in January so hopefully you'll get it!

Funny how we're happy to be looking forward to surgery eh? Damn athletic freaks hahah

Mine us Tuesday and i cant wait. I was orginally going to watch but since we're doing both knees i think i'll get bored lol so hes going to try and record it for me :)

Hehe. I wish I could watch mine, but chances I get an anest. that'll go with only a nerve block are really slim at that hospital (would've to go to his private clinic but way too $$ for me!). I'll still ask on the off-chance.

Good luck!

awww :( Try to remain calm. Wait, 3 next week? exams only start on the 6th!?

Man you got shafted :(

i'm trying but it was such a ridiculous test... he said that if everyone did horribly they'll adjust the marks, so I'm hoping everyone did horribly (which is a little evil I realize)

and I know, I have a "test" but I'm just going to call it an exam, on tuesday and then two official exams on friday and saturday. Sat being human phys! :(

i'm trying but it was such a ridiculous test... he said that if everyone did horribly they'll adjust the marks, so I'm hoping everyone did horribly (which is a little evil I realize)

and I know, I have a "test" but I'm just going to call it an exam, on tuesday and then two official exams on friday and saturday. Sat being human phys! :(

I'm hoping phys (and all others obviously) goes well for you. I really hope it's easier than the midterm and I know you said you didn't find it all that hard from a question perspective but still I am hoping it's easier :)

Come on 100%! Youuuuuuu cannnnn dooooo itttttt

I'm hoping phys (and all others obviously) goes well for you. I really hope it's easier than the midterm and I know you said you didn't find it all that hard from a question perspective but still I am hoping it's easier :)

Come on 100%! Youuuuuuu cannnnn dooooo itttttt

hehehe thank you!

He said in class "eez not treecky like the midterm!" and the class laughed for like a good 10 minutes and he goes "no I am serious"

so I hope he is.

hehehe thank you!

He said in class "eez not treecky like the midterm!" and the class laughed for like a good 10 minutes and he goes "no I am serious"

so I hope he is.

definitely let me know how it goes. Of course it if ends up being substantially easier than the midterm I'll prob kick myself for having dropped but oh well, can't play what if scenarios right :)

Archived