Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol

I wasted more time trying to load PM101 while it was down than I would've it it had stayed online :/

Well I briefly did a detective search... found some people on the other forum but then never bothered to reply to stuff... lol. I did do some major studying and writing... lol.

Usually Leon freaks out first and then PMs me. I didn't even realize it was down until like the end of last week! lol.

Well I briefly did a detective search... found some people on the other forum but then never bothered to reply to stuff... lol. I did do some major studying and writing... lol.

Usually Leon freaks out first and then PMs me. I didn't even realize it was down until like the end of last week! lol.

haha! SDN went down for maintenance earlier today, I was like noooo!! But it's just not as nice as here.

I was starting to enjoy the multi quote and multiple smilies that SDN has though.. PM101 is home and will always be.. :) Now, I have to stay away for the next couple of days before I die from Organic Chemistry Disease -> my brain feels like it is going to pop with all this useless information about mechanisms.. this arrow pushing has to stop.. the madness, the sheer madness... ahhhhhhhhhh!!

I was starting to enjoy the multi quote and multiple smilies that SDN has though.. PM101 is home and will always be.. :) Now' date=' I have to stay away for the next couple of days before I die from Organic Chemistry Disease -> my brain feels like it is going to pop with all this useless information about mechanisms.. this arrow pushing has to stop.. the madness, the sheer madness... ahhhhhhhhhh!![/quote']

(we have multiquote here, it's the double quote button just to the right of quote)

;)

Decided not to go to MTL for the funeral. Just didn't feel comfortable traveling but decided to host a memorial for him here in the spring since there are a LOT of people locally who wanted to go to but were unable. So hopefully we can make it a bit of a fundraiser type thing and donate the money to heart research or something.

Not going turns out to of been a good thing as i seem to have come down with a fever too. Hair shy of 100. Not sure if its anything to worry about a week post surgery or not?

Archived