Premed 101 Forums

ATTN: All premeds who are concerned with may 15th

Ok so we all know what happened last year (for us old-timers). May 15th had the most users ever and it crashed, which was bad news for those of us freaking out about Western. So if that does happen this year, we should all move to SDN and go to the international forums and then to the Canada subforum.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=89

I wasn't here last year, and the site may have crashed on May 15th, 2008, but I just want to point out that it was not the most users ever.

"Most users ever online was 741, 05-22-2008 at 02:17 PM."

But I get where you're coming from. I know if I was waiting to hear back on the 15th and pm101 crashed, it would just lead to more anxiety on my part.

Just going over the board and seeing May 15th May 16th scribbled everywhere, and system crashes it seems like everyone is part of this apocalyptic cult.

Anyway, you get your acceptances/rejections, what's the big deal? Do all schools in North America make this decision on the same day or something?

Forgive me for I have not yet applied .

Do all schools in North America make this decision on the same day or something?

Forgive me for I have not yet applied .

All the Canadian schools (aside from Memorial and McGill I believe....someone correct me if I'm wrong) send out their acceptances on May 15th.

Considering the server crashed when McGill sent out the IP acceptances this year, I anticipiate it will most likely crash on May 15th.

Archived