Premed 101 Forums

For those who applied to something aside from Dentistry...

Would you drop U of T dentistry for something else?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you drop U of T dentistry for something else?

Hi

I was just wondering for all of you who got into U of T dentistry, would you (or are you) drop your spot if another opportunity arose? (ie: med school, another dentistry school, etc)

I just think seeing some answers would help calm those on the wait list (ie: me lol)

Thanks!

Thanks guys

*knocks on wood*

I really think so too but I think my overconfidence will lead to my doom lol

Feel free to mock me afterwards if I get in "Remember the time when you thought ..."

lol

can I even get funding without an acceptance letter?

Not likely, but you at least could do research before hand. Contact the banks your interested in and see what they can offer you that way you'll be well prepared the day comes when you get your acceptance letter.

I say give it until the end of the week. I'm sure the WL will move sometime now. The majority of med ppl (who got accepted into dentistry) will probably

take some time to 'think it over' before they put their deposits down. Anyone know when that is?

I'm confident that there will be a small # who have 'dreamed of med school' their entire lives, and spent the long weekend celebrating :). They'll probably contact U of T some time this week

*crosses fingers, knocks on wood*

Archived