Premed 101 Forums

Good Luck to the Non Trads

Lol I have 2 intersession classes today, but hardly see the point of going as I won't pay any attention.....

I might rescind my offer of a 0.005 bonus for enthusiasm if you don’t attend class, supafield. Non-trads are very responsible, very focused, and always attend their classes, hehe!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Hope all your dreams come true :D

I might rescind my offer of a 0.005 bonus for enthusiasm if you don’t attend class, supafield. Non-trads are very responsible, very focused, and always attend their classes, hehe!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Hope all your dreams come true :D

Haha, there's my youth kicking in....

I'm definitely going to Psych from 1:30-4:30.... Health Policy from 6:30-8:30 will be a game time decision.

Haha, there's my youth kicking in....

I'm definitely going to Psych from 1:30-4:30.... Health Policy from 6:30-8:30 will be a game time decision.

Hmm...health policy sounds like an important class to attend, especially if you are getting into some med school tomorrow. :D

Too bad they don't vary it up a bit for ya...there's many different areas to explore in health policy.

I'm sure they will.... there are just a few things in Canadian policy that have been so influential for health in the past that every class needs to look at them, whether it's Policy, Promotion, Models of Health, Health Occupations etc....

I actually find it semi-interesting.... and will look at a Master's in Public Health or Health Policy if medicine doesn't pan out this year or next.

Archived