Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist is moving!

With the latest round of Ontario medical school expansion funding 7 spots were added to UofT's downtown campus, does anyone know if these come online this year?

I sure hope so! But I haven't heard anything... the UofT website says the class size will be 224 (same as last year)...

Congrats xpress! How long to do you have to respond to the offer?

I'm surprised they've already started going down the list; the deadline to accept first round offers is tomorrow, right?

I have 2 weeks to respond to the offer. I was very surprised too, I thought the list won't start moving until at least next Monday.

Hey everyone, I just received an offer from Deborah Coombes a few minutes ago! I'm so excited, words cannot describe it. The waitlist is definitely moving. I wish you all the best of luck with your wait. If you were good enough to get an interview at the University of Toronto, you are most certainly qualified and capable of being an MD in Canada. Keep your chins up, your time will come.

Hey everyone, I just received an offer from Deborah Coombes a few minutes ago! I'm so excited, words cannot describe it. The waitlist is definitely moving. I wish you all the best of luck with your wait. If you were good enough to get an interview at the University of Toronto, you are most certainly qualified and capable of being an MD in Canada. Keep your chins up, your time will come.

And if i didn't get a UofT interview? I guess I'll end up being a pretty shwag doctor huh.

no movement today?

If you noticed, only a few people have posted about waitlist movement. I'm sure more than 4 offers have been made from the waitlist. Most people just don't want to post here. The wait sucks, but I guess that's just part of the process...

Archived