Premed 101 Forums

MD/PhD, any news?

Guest Biochem10

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peachy

CONGRATULATIONS BIOCHEM10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic!!!!

So we will be classmates for the next seven years, then? :)

Guest Biochem10

Thanks guys! Today has been a really great day for me, finally the anxiety is over and now I'm off to Europe for 2 months!! Cheika, I hope we do become classmates in September. Peachy, yeah, 7 years, I think we'll get to know each other pretty well ;) I wish everyone else good luck on June 1st, may you all get good news!

Guest peachy

Biochem10 - have an awesome time in Europe!!

Chieka - for sure!! Only you'll be finishing your residency when biochem10 and I get our MD's. ;)

Guest Blackbird15

congratulations Biochem! U of T was your first choice, right? Uh... does this mean your apt in Montreal is on the market? :D

Where are you gonna go in Europe?

Guest Biochem10

Blackbird15, actually my apartment in Montreal is already gone, I moved back into my mom's house last week. I'm leaving for Europe at the end of this month and planning on heading to France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Switzerland and Germany.

Guest Kirsteen

It's been a wee bit since I've been around the boards Biochem10, so I hope you'll excuse my late CONGRATULATIONS!!

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived