Premed 101 Forums

Final Marks

Guest bkim20

When we were at the interview in Toronto, the woman who was organizing everything (I think Leslie was her name) mentioned that U of T doesn't even require that you send in your transcript for the present year. They don't take this year's marks into consideration from what I understand. I could be wrong...

If do have to send in a transcript, does anyone know the deadline?

Ssup

Guest doctorfunk

I got this off the OUAC website:

www.ouac.on.ca/omsas/omsa...rs.html#18

Final Transcripts

At the end of the academic year, if you are still being considered by the University of Ottawa, Queen’s University, the University of Toronto, and/or The University of Western Ontario, and if you are currently attending university, arrange with your registrar to forward a copy of your final transcript directly to OMSAS. You should obtain a copy of your final transcript for yourself to check for accuracy. Applicants to McMaster University will be requested to submit final transcripts directly, if required. Applicants to The University of Western Ontario who fail to forward a transcript to OMSAS will be disqualified. A transcript of the current year’s December results is not required unless it is your final term.

Candidates who have completed the work for their degree should ask the university to indicate on the transcript that the candidate is eligible for the degree or that it has been conferred.

Guest cheech10

I think last year we sent in our transcripts just before registration, so they weren't looked at for offers, but I'm not entirely sure.

Guest aneliz

I got an offer from UofT last year...it was conditional on me having 'successfully completed my current academic year'...hence you have to send in a transcript to satisfy this requirement - but it was not used in the decision on who got the acceptances.

Archived