Premed 101 Forums

GPA forgiveness?

I'm currently looking to see which schools offer some kind of GPA forgiveness. Does anyone know some off the top of their head?

(Is it really true that Western will take your best two years? XD Please tell me I read their website correctly...)

Thanks!

I'm currently looking to see which schools offer some kind of GPA forgiveness. Does anyone know some off the top of their head?

(Is it really true that Western will take your best two years? XD Please tell me I read their website correctly...)

Thanks!

UT drops two of your lowest courses per year if you have a full course load that year.

U of S and Dalhousie also have some form of "forgiveness", although the OOP average required for U of S is quite high.

Ottawa has one in a sense - it takes only your last three years, so that can also be used. NOSM will only take grades from a second undergrad as well.

Manitoba drops your lowest 15 credit hours if you have taken at least 90 credit hours. If you have at least 120 credit hours, they drop your lowest 30. However, biochemistry can never be dropped. This isn't OMSAS of course, but maybe useful...

They are pretty GPA friendly in general, doesn't really count for that much :)

Archived