Premed 101 Forums

Freaking out regarding deferred exam...

Guest mk08

Guest mk08

Ok so basically in my last year I had a spring final exam that was deferred due to medical reasons, and I won't be able to write it until December 2009. The mark for the course will be out by late-December or so.

However we are to submit our OMSAS by October, and I won't have the mark for this course yet. Does anyone know if OMSAS recognizes deferred marks? What happens if I apply to UWO with my last year being the only year that may qualify for the GPA cutoff, but with 1/10 courses missing a mark?

What do I do??? Help!

Ok so basically in my last year I had a spring final exam that was deferred due to medical reasons, and I won't be able to write it until December 2009. The mark for the course will be out by late-December or so.

However we are to submit our OMSAS by October, and I won't have the mark for this course yet. Does anyone know if OMSAS recognizes deferred marks? What happens if I apply to UWO with my last year being the only year that may qualify for the GPA cutoff, but with 1/10 courses missing a mark?

What do I do??? Help!

You will also want to contact Western to ask specifically about it as well. Do you currently have one year that you suspect is above the cut off for this school (3.75 last year)?

Archived