Premed 101 Forums

English during summer school

Ne0

I realize that many medical schools require you to have an english credit during your undergrad. Is it fine if this credit is done during summer school and not regular school year? If anyone has experience with this, its much appreciated.

I realize that many medical schools require you to have an english credit during your undergrad. Is it fine if this credit is done during summer school and not regular school year? If anyone has experience with this, its much appreciated.

Totally fine :) Many people take it that way.

Which schools? UBC, Alberta and? I don't even think it's worth it to take english since most of canadian med schools don't require them at all. I hope the ones I wanna apply don't need them unless I miss that somewhere.

Which schools? UBC, Alberta and? I don't even think it's worth it to take english since most of canadian med schools don't require them at all. I hope the ones I wanna apply don't need them unless I miss that somewhere.

Which ones do you want to apply to? :)

I should also mention english is requirement to keep a possible route to the US open. Obviously not always the ideal choice, but if you can keep an option open it's usually not a bad idea to do so.

Archived