Premed 101 Forums

How to report AP grades?

I'm from ontario so I'd be OPP and I did AP Bio and chem in highschool for kicks I guess, but never used them as substitutes for undergrad courses. I stupidly checked off that I had done AP exams in the general application, and now they require me to report the grades. I called the office to ask if I still need to report them, even if they never were used to supplement my university education and the lady said that I had to. I wrote them in May 2006, so it's been a while. Do any of you know the number or site we go to request paper copies be mailed to the institution of our choice? I'm having trouble. I found numbers on how to get automated-phone calls be made from Princeton to U of A, but they want paper copies.

Thanks!:)

Did you ever get uni credit for your AP grades? I just added in "additional comments" section that I had AP credits for certain courses and included the grades - my uni accepted AP credits and gave an A for them if you had scored a 5. I didn't list the AP courses in which I only received credit and no uni grade (where I scored a 4).

Nope. I just wrote it for fun because I went to a keener school where everyone was kind of encouraged to write it. I got 4's on both which my university that I was going to would have accepted as transfer credits, but I never wrote AP exams with the intent to ever transfer them as uni credits in the first place.

I don't know how to report the grades tho. If you go into beartracks, they say that they want a hard copy directly from the AP administrators. So I can put in my additional comments that I never used the AP courses to replace uni credits, but I still need to submit a hard copy and I have no idea how. Waste of money!

Archived