Premed 101 Forums

taking a seminar course

york_biomed

I am thinking about a 3 credit seminar course at york in my first year to make up 30 credits, but wondering if the course and the marks from it will count towards my gpa and the 30 credits for the medical school. Is seminar course just like any other course, or do medical schools view it differently? thank you

I am thinking about a 3 credit seminar course at york in my first year to make up 30 credits, but wondering if the course and the marks from it will count towards my gpa and the 30 credits for the medical school. Is seminar course just like any other course, or do medical schools view it differently? thank you

I took a seminar course, and it counted for me at all 4 schools I applied to (Dal, Saskatchewan, Ottawa, and Queens)

They are generally just like any other course - I have taken a number of them and every school I applied to in Ontario considered them no different than a standard course as well as a few places OOP as well.

Archived