Premed 101 Forums

"Other" category of sketch

I know this is likely just premed paranoia, but I was just told (by a friend who heard it from a friend...real reliable :rolleyes:) that some schools don't look at activities placed in the "other" category of the autobio sketch. True? False? Anyone know?

hmmm, last year at the interview I was asked some questions that were in the Other category on my sketch. I really think they do actually read the entire thing - I mean most people have 30ish points (?) it doesn't take long to read that :)

hmmm, last year at the interview I was asked some questions that were in the Other category on my sketch. I really think they do actually read the entire thing - I mean most people have 30ish points (?) it doesn't take long to read that :)
False assumptions canlead us astray. Assume that every pasrt of the Application is there for a reason and act accordingly. Good luck.
Thanks you two. I thought they would look at it (otherwise why have it as a category?) but it's always reassuring to get a 2nd opinion.

Archived