Premed 101 Forums

MMI - Dress Code

zippity

What advice can be offered for a male going to MMIs? Understandable that the usual interview convention is a suit & tie, but would such a thing simply be an obstruction during some of the acting scenarios or would this standard in professionalism still hold true?

I have a few female friends also wondering what they will do. Any opinions?

Having gone through 2 MMIs, I can say that there is no reason to dress any differently from how you would for a traditional interview. None of the acting scenarios will require any movements that can't be done easily in a suit and tie. They will mostly involve you sitting. I had one that required standing, but I was standing still.

That would be fun to watch.

well a major part of the MMI is to keep the interviewers entertained after all, so maybe it isn't a bad idea

MMI Station 6)

Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of public versus private health care ....... using interpretive dance.

well a major part of the MMI is to keep the interviewers entertained after all, so maybe it isn't a bad idea

MMI Station 6)

Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of public versus private health care ....... using interpretive dance.

I'll definitely be wearing my body-stocking then. Yee-haw!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived