Premed 101 Forums

Sup. It's Chuck Norris in the house.

Guest ChuckNorrisFTW

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

No way man...When Chuck Norris applied to med school, the Dean of Medicine Himself asked Chuck if he wanted to take over his job as dean just to avoid being roundhouse kicked in the face.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer...too bad Chuck Norris never cries.

Seriously in real life if Chuck Norris does apply for med school they'd let him in just coz he's Chuck Norris.

Guest grobz

Chuck Norris doesn’t have a digestive system. Food is so scared that it might get a roundhouse kick to the face that it spontaneously breaks down into ATP and fundamental units of nutrition and then is absorbed into the skin of Chuck Norris. All food except shark heads, rhino horns, and gorilla fists, in which case Chuck Norris rips them off the animal and eats it raw, if he is hungry for a snack.

grobz

THis face 0] used to look like this one :x until Chuck Norris gave it a lightning-fast Karate chop through cyber space just above the mouth with both hands at the same time. You can see where the blows landed 0]

Guest leviathan

The Chuck Norris jokes are really starting to get old now. Then again, why do I feel a touch of fear that I'm going to receive a swift roundhouse kick after I post this?

Guest dopetown

They're not jokes. They're facts --just like the time when his girlfriend asked him, "how much could a woodchuck chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" Chuck Norris then shouted "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK?!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's throat in his hand, he bellowed, "DON'T FCK WITH CHUCK!" Two years later, he realized the irony of his statement, and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred-mile radius of the blast went deaf.

He can also win a game of Connect Four with only 3 pieces.

Guest dopetown

chill out man. chuck norris ain't hurt no body, even if he were gay.

good thing you were here to point out the jokes were retarded. we wouldn't have known otherwise.

Archived