Premed 101 Forums

Online resources for interview prep

jozn

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See here for the interview material. It is no longer being distributed via e-mail. Please do not PM- I receive multiple PMs per day and I no longer have the package!!!

* I've edited this post. Hence all subsequent posts by me in this thread are pretty much redundant.

2014 Update: I've been advised the links are not working and I'm trying to recompile the package. This will take some time but please do not PM- I don't have the files and it will take a while to assemble it all again. For those of you with impending interviews, please search the WWW to find resources- everything in the old package is literally available online anyway. Thank you

There seems to be some confusion about the MMI package.

Note that these are not actual questions from interviews. Confidentiality agreements bind all interviewees and the distribution of interview questions is not permitted.

f_d can clarify.

There seems to be some confusion about the MMI package.

Note that these are not actual questions from interviews. Confidentiality agreements bind all interviewees and the distribution of interview questions is not permitted.

f_d can clarify.

99.999% of the material is strictly form public sources, 0.001% from me. There is no breach of any confidentiality agreements - it is all public and out there for anybody who devotes the time. And, no doubt in scanning the material, each will determine what, if anything, may be of value.

Good luck guys!

Due to the ....overwhelming number of requests, there is a small possibility that some PMs may have been overlooked. If you haven't gotten the e-mail from me yet, PM me again.

And don't forget to include your e-mail address!

I wonder how many adcoms have requested it so far. lol

:P:P Leon :P:P

PS: Some of you have zero posts on the forum. While I personally don't care (as it's future doc's package and she set no such pre requisite) if I were you, I would stick around and help other people new to the site once you gain experience and knowledge. I would look at it as a way of repaying the forum, considering the huge benefit of this package. :)

Archived