Premed 101 Forums

Online resources for interview prep

jozn

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Leon so much for putting together the package! I haven't gotten mine yet but I thought I'd give you a shout out for doing this (must be so time consuming)! I'm currently scouring a bunch of forums (this included) and the net trying to see if there are more unique interview questions that may catch some people off guard. Good luck everyone!

Thanks Leon so much for putting together the package! I haven't gotten mine yet but I thought I'd give you a shout out for doing this (must be so time consuming)! I'm currently scouring a bunch of forums (this included) and the net trying to see if there are more unique interview questions that may catch some people off guard. Good luck everyone!

You should have gotten it. Check your inbox or re-PM.

Note that it was f_d who put the documents together. I'm just forwarding on her behalf.

Update:

Everyone who ever requested it from me should have received it by now. If you haven't PM again. I cleared my entire inbox and there were no bounces.

The next sending will likely be on upcoming Monday or Tuesday. (Feb 8/9)

I'll continue to post updates here so that people have an idea of whether they should have received it or not.

Good luck with the interviews!

That is very kind of you. I am now able to send it directly to any member who sends me an email address, having just opened a new hotmail a/c. I have added 3 items to the package as a result of a link a member recently gave to us.

Edit: As hotmail, again, shut down my new account (due to suspicion of spam from a new a/c having a heavy volume), you need to PM either randommm or Leon with your email address to obtain the package. Snaps to them both!

PS: Some of you have zero posts on the forum. While I personally don't care (as it's future doc's package and she set no such pre requisite) if I were you, I would stick around and help other people new to the site once you gain experience and knowledge. I would look at it as a way of repaying the forum, considering the huge benefit of this package. :)

Leon is entirely correct. Let's all help each other out and pay froward from what we learn from each other. :)

Leon came along just a few short months ago and he regularly makes his contributions and adds value to this forum.

Hey guys,

I have a suggestion for speeding up the sharing process:

It would probably be much more efficient for you guys to share the interview package with everyone by collecting them all into computer folder, compressing it with winrar or 7zip, and then uploading it onto a file-sharing website like mediafire, megaupload, or rapidshare. I don't have the package yet but if someone sends it to me, I'll do it myself and then I can post the links for everyone. Or someone else can do it.

Archived