Premed 101 Forums

Date for McGill Interviews

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea i think if you search for last year, i think they sent out invitations around jan 8 or something and the interview was jan 25? or something so I guess we should be expecting to hear from them very soon...!

Argh, that's around midterms....-.-

I just looked around the site, UWO has their interviews around the 10-19th of April and UofT has them around late March to early April....that's going to clash with all our exams.....-__-

I just looked around the site, UWO has their interviews around the 10-19th of April and UofT has them around late March to early April....that's going to clash with all our exams.....-__-

It's never perfect, you just have to deal with it. Think of it as another test of your abilities.

Hey,

Does anyone know when IP interview invites for McGill are released?

Thanks!

IP applicants from university interview in late february. There's also the bit about "we do our best to give two weeks' notice," so I'm guessing mid-february is when the interview invites are released.

Hence, I transferred my scores from UBC to UWO back then. It's just easier and cheaper.

Hey,

I applied to dental school for this upcoming year and wrote the DAT this past November. My scores are okay, could of been better. If I decide to re-write the DAT this February, will the exam have any effect on my applications for dental school this upcoming year?

thanks!

I know for a fact that McGill does not accept the february DAT for the 2010 (this upcoming) cycle. Not sure about other schools.

i realized that my minerva status online said 'items outstanding' and called ms palumbo yesterday morning who just said to get my referee to email the letter...and i was thinking wow, it's not too late?? lol so maybe this year they won't send out OOP invites by jan 8...unless it only takes them a day or two to decide *shrugs*

best of luck to those who applied =)

i realized that my minerva status online said 'items outstanding' and called ms palumbo yesterday morning who just said to get my referee to email the letter...and i was thinking wow, it's not too late?? lol so maybe this year they won't send out OOP invites by jan 8...unless it only takes them a day or two to decide *shrugs*

best of luck to those who applied =)

Wow, I really hope they do, this waiting game is a killer, I just want to know if I have a chance or not already. I hope they're sent out tomorrow.

IP applicants from university interview in late february. There's also the bit about "we do our best to give two weeks' notice," so I'm guessing mid-february is when the interview invites are released.

does anyone know when they will be conducting the actual interview for IP?

From cdent's post, it's gonna be early March? What days were they last year? Are they weekdays or weekends?

Hate to be the one bearing the bad news! I called McGill Dentistry and they said that the interviews this year will be held March 1st and 2nd. They said that they will send the interviews out 2 weeks before. So not before Mid Feburary. I asked to confirm if that was for OOP and the lady said yes! So I guess we have to give it another month!

Hate to be the one bearing the bad news! I called McGill Dentistry and they said that the interviews this year will be held March 1st and 2nd. They said that they will send the interviews out 2 weeks before. So not before Mid Feburary. I asked to confirm if that was for OOP and the lady said yes! So I guess we have to give it another month!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat why change just this year..............:mad: i liked how mcgill accepts early..!!!

How sexy would it be if the IP interviews were pushed to the beginning of april? :)

Archived