Premed 101 Forums

NSERC interview

DocAndy

I know there's plenty of threads about everything NSERC but I have a few questions about the interview that I would like some information on. I have a couple interviews with professors in the coming week and I was wondering how formal these are and what to expect from them. One of them will be during school hours between my classes and the other one will be at a hospital. That being said, should I wear a formal attire to both even though one of these will be on campus during school hours? More specifically, should a dress shirt and dress pants be good for this type of interview? Also what type of questions should I expect? I know that both of these professors have many applicants, which means it will be a little more competitive. For this reason, should I read a few of there recent publications to at least be informed if the subjects come up?

For mine, I just emailed the prof`s and they accepted me except for one professor that wanted to see me and I just went there chatted with him so it`s informal for me

Archived