Premed 101 Forums

2010 Interviews

Rejected

Guess I didn't even stand a fighting chance compared to the other rejections. Thought I was right at the median for acceptance (post-interview) from looking at last years stats --> those stats must be wrong (from looking at last years OOP invite thread).

Hey folks,

Seems like just as good a place as any to advertise the Mock interview MMIs put on by the first year medical students at the U of M.

If I'm not mistaken this year they are being held on several dates - January 30th, and 31st, as well as February 6th and 7th.

Time: 10am-4pm

Location: Linden Meadows School* (I may be mistaken, best to email the folks at the address below to confirm all info. listed here)

Cost: no cost!

Length: ~60 minutes

I know I did the mocks last year and they were a great preparation tool. Of course all of this is done without faculty involvement so the stations/questions used are in no way indicative of what you may come across in the actual MMI, but as I said, i most definitely found it a worthwhile experience.

To book an appointment with some enthusiastic first year medies, email Markus or Signy @ medmockinterviews@gmail.com

Cheers

**Edit: I should also note that there will be a set of Brandon Mock interviews held on the 30th of January as well, more details to be released in regards to this set of mocks later. Feel free to send me a message if interested in that particular session**

Archived