Premed 101 Forums

OOP rally!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rejected woot! A really weird wording too:

Thank you for your application to Dal Med for this application cycle. We appreciate your patience while you waited for a notice regarding an interview. Unfortunately we were unable to choose everyone. If you did not receive an individual interview invite as of today, January 22, 2010 you were not selected. We had 496 applications in the non-Maritime application pool and chose 81 applicants in total for an interview and will send 9 offers out sometime in March for those positions. Due to the competitiveness of these applications we are unable to offer individual feedback about your file.

We wish you well as you go through the application process for Medical School.

Almost makes it sound like keep checking your inbox though I know that's not the case.

would be nice if they just said "REJECTED!" instead of that phrasing....

If they ever got someone who was really handy with writing flash animation, they could just make the email content a giant button that you click on that either plays We Are the Champions for those invited, or the music when you lose at a game on price is right (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A)

Lol....

further hilarious edit: It's a bad coincidence that rejected and selected are the same keys in T9Word texting.....

wait, did everybody get that long email?

Because thus far I haven't gotten anything from them

my long email just came in. so it seems like they're trickling out. i really don't like this two separate emails business. if i received the rejection letter late, could i be receiving the acceptance letter late too?

... probably not :(

This is the long email you guys are talking about?

Thank you for your application to Dal Med for this application cycle. We appreciate your patience while you waited for a notice regarding an interview. Unfortunately we were unable to choose everyone. If you did not receive an individual interview invite as of today, January 22, 2010 you were not selected. We had 496 applications in the non-Maritime application pool and chose 81 applicants in total for an interview and will send 9 offers out sometime in March for those positions. Due to the competitiveness of these applications we are unable to offer individual feedback about your file.

We wish you well as you go through the application process for Medical School.

Or is there something else coming my way?

Archived