Premed 101 Forums

OOP rally!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize if my post made anyone's heart jump..

I just finished my volunteering for the day and have nothing to do but wait this out lol....

Here's hoping for some good news, and best of luck to the rest of you as well.

It's times like these I curse all the things I've signed up for in the past that send email to me.... every time my gmail widget says I have a new e-mail... I'm forced to get ready for the big email only to find out my airmille balance or a deal from my scene card. Damn you companies and your promoptional offers lol.

I apologize if my post made anyone's heart jump..

I just finished my volunteering for the day and have nothing to do but wait this out lol....

Here's hoping for some good news, and best of luck to the rest of you as well.

It's times like these I curse all the things I've signed up for in the past that send email to me.... every time my gmail widget says I have a new e-mail... I'm forced to get ready for the big email only to find out my airmille balance or a deal from my scene card. Damn you companies and your promoptional offers lol.

LMAO same here bud. I have my gmail inbox open since 9 am. Everytime it reads Gmail (1) I get nervous, only to find out, I had nothing to worry about! It's merely a sale at The Body Shop. :P

p.s. I think I'm getting nauseous just staring at pm101. I'm going to go work on my paper. TTYs at 2pm.

Archived