Premed 101 Forums

Parking at UWO

Guest snowpea

Guest snowpea

i was wondering if someone could clarify the parking situation for incoming students. From my other post about cars in london, someone mentioned that med students are no longer considered grad students: where can I find this information? Can I register for a parking pass now or do we have to wait until we are registered on the 31st?

Thanks for the help. I hope I'm not posting questions here that I could easily find on a website or in the registration package. My excuse is that I am currently in France, with limited internet access, and that my parents are not completely fluent in English, so I can't have them summarize my registration package for me. So, thanks again!

Guest satsumargirl

Follow the above link and you will find info re: parking. I don't know what the deadlines are. I'm not a UWO student anymore.

France...I am so jealous! I did my grade 12 there (Reims) and spent 4 summers after. But have not been back in years.

I miss cracking open a bottle of Champagne at 4 in the afternoon just 'cause a friend stopped by to say hello (our tradition of serving tea just isn't the same!)

Sats

Archived