Premed 101 Forums

Mock US School Interviews (Toronto)

Guest tunny

Guest tunny

Hey guys,

I've gathered some medical students who interviewed at top schools in the US and are willing to do mock interviews in Toronto. If you're interested, get in touch with me. There will be a cost associated with each interview i.e this is not a free service.

Good luck

Hey guys,

I've gathered some medical students who interviewed at top schools in the US and are willing to do mock interviews in Toronto. If you're interested, get in touch with me. There will be a cost associated with each interview i.e this is not a free service.

Good luck

FAIL:mad:

all ppl dunt go for this pls.

I agree. Interviewing at top schools in no way makes you an expert.... And definitely does not qualify you to charge desperate applicants who are vulnerable and looking for an edge.

If anybody is seriously considering paying for these kinds of services, then go to your school's career center (where most will work with you for FREE) and even if there is a small charge at least you know they will give you proper advice.

I had 3 appointments (free of charge, I might add) where we went over potential questions, body language, strategies etc... It was very helpful.

Guest tunny

Apologies to those who weren't able to book an appointment. All spots are filled for this week and next week. Appointments can be made starting the week of March 22. Thanks.

Archived