Premed 101 Forums

"Written Notification To Follow"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah I have that too and several other people have mentioned it. earlier I thought it was just a default setting since there hadn't been many acceptances out yet but now it seems that everyone hearing back has been accepted. in my opinion "written notification to follow" likely means waitlisted or rejected

yes novascotia2010 that is most likely the case no doubt, so I guess we just have to wait for the letter then.

do you not think they will update it to say waitlisted/rejected? i guess the letter is coming in the mail tomorrow/wednesday but after waking up saturday and dealing with all that and then thinking I could wake up today and know my fate, it has been a crazy last couple days, I just want to get the decision today!

i had called and they said they were looking into it and to check back later in the day.

did u ask if its possible it means... Accepted?!

no I didn,t because this was about 2 hrs ago, and hadn't heard of any acceptances yet at all. i thought maybe everybody might have the message, at the time.

has anybody talked to them since?

no I didn,t because this was about 2 hrs ago, and hadn't heard of any acceptances yet at all. i thought maybe everybody might have the message, at the time.

has anybody talked to them since?

I tried but it kept on going to voicemail :(

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure most of us had pretty much assumed that bad news was on the way.

Sorry to say guys if you have "Written Notification To Follow" it probably means rejection. Mine still says that and I just got my letter with the bad news.

People who have been accepted show 'Accept - Deposit Requested' in Dal Online.

Everyone else seems to show 'written notification to follow'.

We're still waiting for someone on the waiting list to let us know what their status says.

Has any buddys status on dal online changed yet? Even the acceptances? Or they just always appeared with written notification to follow without change?

Sorry to say guys if you have "Written Notification To Follow" it probably means rejection. Mine still says that and I just got my letter with the bad news.

x2006nvu based on the speed with which ya got the letter, Im guessing ur in halfax ?

i just got off the phone with the admissions office (who said many people have been calling about this) and what she told me was that it is a glitch they are trying to work out right now. she said they weren't sure if it is going to change to a decision or not and that you should just keep checking dalonline. From the sound of her voice she didn't seem confident it would be changing but she was nice to say that she didn't want to tell anyone that it would change in the case that it doesnt. She said as bad as it sounds you may just have to wait until the letter comes in the mail.

did they say if it definitely means either rejected or waitlisted?

i just got off the phone with the admissions office (who said many people have been calling about this) and what she told me was that it is a glitch they are trying to work out right now. she said they weren't sure if it is going to change to a decision or not and that you should just keep checking dalonline. From the sound of her voice she didn't seem confident it would be changing but she was nice to say that she didn't want to tell anyone that it would change in the case that it doesnt. She said as bad as it sounds you may just have to wait until the letter comes in the mail.

sounds like they just dont want to give you the bad news over the phone. nuts.

Just got off the phone with registrar's office. 'Notification to follow' means rejection or waitlist. If you're accepted it says accepted. I am not happy. Between admissions entering the wrong GPA, rejecting me, then me pointing out their mistake and receiving an interview to the e-mails of the weekend to this...ugh what a horrible experience.

Archived