Premed 101 Forums

Help!!!! Can't find a place to live!!

Guest Meddream

Guest Meddream

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a place to live in Montreal for over 3 months now and I still can't find anywhere.

Basically I wanna live between ATWATER and Sherbrooke. Anywhere that bus 144 passes through is good for me. Can someone please please please let me know if they have a place/ know someone who's leasing their place? or even some websites where I could search at? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I'm desperate!!! Thanks!:(

Guest trustwomen

mls.ca is for home sales only, no?

I just bought an apartment :D assuming the damn mortgage goes through (should go through fine). I'm giving up my 3 1/2 (rent 548$) in NDG for July 1st if anybody wants; not between Atwater and Sherbrooke (sorry) but near pretty much everything else you could want (right next to grocery store, dep, restos, post office) and bus 138 (one block away) goes right to Atwater station.

Guest Meddream

That's too bad...I'm trying to get somewhere on the 144 route since the bus goes half an hour apart. so I don't want to change busses.

mls.ca I found was for sales. and the McGill website has been semi-helpful esp. that I don't live in Montreal and I have to ask others to visit the place, and by the time I agree to get the place they are already leased to others....so frustrating...:(

Guest hoomsy

well...i just moved out of my place and i'm subletting my apt till august 1st. i'm not going to renew the lease. so my apt would be available for august 1st...i have no idea if the company i rent from rented it out yet...

but i was paying 931$/month all included for a 1200 sq. foot 3 1/2. it's freakin huge with HUGE windows facing south...u can see the city...

address is 3500 de la montagne (right bellow dr. penfield)...super close to school.

hoomsy

Guest MD2010

Hey,

mls.ca has listings for rental as well...just click on Quebec in the map and keep clicking on the locations you want, and when it finally reaches the options menu you can put 'don't search' for the sales and put your min and max limitations for renting.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived