Premed 101 Forums

Waiting list

Guest wassabi101

Guest cutieyellow

Laura,

You're quite lucky that your apartment is 20 min from school ! Mine's more like...hmmm 40 min walk to school :) But it's a beautiful 4 1/2 condo that my parents bought (obviously with the intent on visiting more than often) about 3 km from school, so...let's say... a 10 min bus ride/ 5 min drive. It should be interesting. Unfortunately, i don't get the apartment until Sept.1st so...initiation is a no-no. Well, that and the fact that i really don't have time to do the costume and memorize that silly song :) Plus i'm old now (23), not out of cegep, my liver can't take all the drinking...lol.

Have you started looking at the case study yet ? It's taking me FOREVER !

Marie

Guest mcgillsweetie

Wow, a 4 and half condo...nice! I will have to begin my search earlier next year for something larger...

With respect to the homework...I have been kind of slacking off :rolleyes ....it is on my things-to-do list! Will you be consulting many textbooks in order to figure this out??? How will you create your report...point form, essay, etc?

Like you Marie, I am also 23 and have no desire to make a costume and sing silly sex songs....but I will go just to mingle with our classmates...I realize you will be busy unpacking and stuff...but maybe you can come out to one of the evening festivities...just to take a break from moving!

have a good day,

Laura

Guest cutieyellow

I'll probably go out at night...but the costume is a no-no :P Seeing how you're going to 'mingle'...will you actually do the whole costume thing ?

As for that work, i've started looking and it's a lot harder than i initially thought... Might have to stay in a library a couple of days to figure it all out. I think i'm going to write it as point form/essay, a little bit of everything. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Marie

Guest waitingformcgill

I'd like to extinguish this nagging idea that there will be a number of no-shows for registration. Will anyone post if there are signs that there are folks who do not confirm their registration?

Thanks, wfm (but not for very much longer this year :\ )

Archived