Premed 101 Forums

physical sciences?

Just take a 1.0 credit in 1st year geology (or two 0.5 credits). Thats what I'm doing. It counts as your physical sciences prereq. But this is only good for Queen's. To make myself more competitive at other schools though, I'm going to do chem and orgo through Athabasca next summer (so the marks won't count towards my gpa if I don't do so well - I'll get the credit, but not the mark.)

physical sciences (eg. general chemistry, geology, organic chemistry, physics);

ARGH! Looks like I will be taking organic chem next semestre.... unless intro to chem will count as general chemistry????

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I have "resurfaced". I really hope she is a troll cause I wouldn't trust anyone's life in her hands. I really hope she learns to think....:D

piss off chav

i just wrote a sarcastic comment to the end of my question, and than you go off judging people.

i hope you drop dead, so this way your energy would be used for some actual good. right now, you are trying to tear apart my dream.

yes i do want to be a doctor

• 3 weeks later...

Listen Hailey, I've got my life together. I've graduate medical school and am now a resident. For someone who plans to commit to a career saving people's lives you should really think before you speak. Wishing someone dead just shows your immaturity. My comment was based off the many posts that you have wrote where you come off as a total retard. Would you rather hear it from someone you don't know over the internet or face-to-face from an attending. There are numerous posts where you come across as a grade 9 student if that. My nephew acts more mature then you and he is 7. Best of luck to you pursuing this dream. Don't expect to get far if you can't a) handle criticism, B) act your age.

**** off and grow up.

I still stand on my comment that you're a dumb ass. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived