Premed 101 Forums

Letters/Emails of Acceptance

Guest lsaville

Guest lsaville

Congratulations to all who got acceptance emails :D Unfortunately, I've heard nothing so far :o

Did anyone with a hotmail account get an email of acceptance? I'm wondering if Ottawa had trouble sending out emails to these accounts (I heard rumours that they had problems last year).

Does anyone know when we will receive letters in the smail? I can't take the waiting any longer :\

She D

Guest novacanuck

Hey guys,

I've got a hotmail account and I've yet to here anything from Ottawa...I see that lots of people got waitlisted today but I'm not sure whether that was via the post or email. I'm gettin' really anxious here in NS.

Best of luck,

Ben

Guest tappety tap

waitlist letters are via snail mail only.......we all got them cuz we live in ottawa........yours should be on its way!

Guest novacanuck

Hey Tap,

Thanks for the info and relieving my stress a little....it is much appreciated...I'll be expecting the letter in the next couple days then.

Thanks,

Ben

Guest NBer

Hey Novacanuck

I received my wait-list this morning at my parent's place in NB...but it could take longer to NS...I used to find mail in NS much slower than anywhere else...but then again I lived in Antigonowhere :)

good luck...I'm sure you'll hear tomorrow!

I've declined my spot on the wait-list, and am definitely going to Dal....

Cheers

Guest novacanuck

Hey,

Thanks for the info...If you got yours today I'll bet I'll get mine tomorrow.... I haven't heard from Dal yet...still waiting for that one too. I guess you heard early from them because you were OOP. Well, I'm hoping to go to Dal or Ottawa. Maybe I'll see you at Dal next year.

Bye,

Ben

Guest NBer

hey novacanuck...

good luck tomorrow...

fyi: all maritime applicants are considered in-province for Dal...I think they go through acceptances in batches...I guess I was lucky :D

Guest lsaville

Hey Ben, I'm also tired of waiting. Smail makes no sense, I live in London Ontario and haven't received my letter yet :\

Anyone in London receive their letter yet?

She D

Guest Namgalsip

In the emails they sent on Friday they said that our envelopes were sent "special delivery". I still haven't gotten mine. I guess the mail from Ottawa just take a bit longer.

Nams

Archived