Premed 101 Forums

NOSM Strike

I'm sure they will find a way around it, if necessary. They are still teaching classes (profs are not on strike) and have been doing reasonably well without their administrative staff at this point. I am not at NOSM, but I know a few people in the first year class. The staff have adjusted and other than delays in getting in to the school, there have been no serious repercussions to their learning. Admin staff were also still around on occasion to answer questions that I had while I was submitting my application.

I'm sure they will find a way around it, if necessary. They are still teaching classes (profs are not on strike) and have been doing reasonably well without their administrative staff at this point. I am not at NOSM, but I know a few people in the first year class. The staff have adjusted and other than delays in getting in to the school, there have been no serious repercussions to their learning. Admin staff were also still around on occasion to answer questions that I had while I was submitting my application.

wow, how long has this strike been going on?

Archived