Premed 101 Forums

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS MOVING UP

Guest V

I just wanted to know when everyone was moving up before O-week.

I figured if any of us are up there before we have to be (Sept. 3) , maybe we all can meet for dinner somewhere.

What do you think?

V

So how about we all set a date for all of us to meet? For all of you Ottawa natives up there, where would be a good place to eat in town. If you could throw out a name, I could call them and see if I can get some deals.

I was thinking something like August 30th or September 1st? We could go out and eat, and maybe hit a night club or something? Any other suggustions?

Varun

Guest Josiane Nawar

Hey guys,

yeah, getting together sounds like a great idea! It'll be good to see a few familiar faces come sept 3 (or whenever)..

I'm from Ottawa, and there are a couple of chill spots down in the market.. Depending on the weather, i dunno, maybe we could sit out on a patio or something, have a few drinks, some nachos, whatever.. :) Blue Cactus is alright, there's also Meditheo, or the Empire Grill.. If you guys prefer a pub, there's the Honest Lawyer, or the Cabin.. (just throwing out suggestions.. ) And if you wanted to meet for dinner, i'm always a fan of trying out new funky ethnic foods; and we can go shake our bonbon later at China White.. lol ;)

I'm leaving the country tomorrow, i'll be back Aug 8.. I'll try to check out the site, but let's keep this thread going, i'd love to meet some of you when i get back. Sept 1 sounds great to me, what about you guys?

ciaoooooo

josiane

Guest UWOMED2005

I'm all over Minglewoods in the market ($10.25 pitchers, central location, nice patio) - oh wait, checking my login name I notice I'm not at U of O. :) Sorry guys, I'll go back to the UWO forum now. . .

Archived