Premed 101 Forums

What things did you pick for your CV highlights?

Drakoulias

Without intending to sound mean or anything, I think CV highlights are a very personal thing that some people may not want to share. In addition, it is up to you to pick what you think is the best thing: what someone may consider a CV highlight, you might not and that's not because the thing the person highlighted isn't valuable but because it meant something different to them.

Just trust your instincts and I think it will be fine.

Without intending to sound mean or anything, I think CV highlights are a very personal thing that some people may not want to share. In addition, it is up to you to pick what you think is the best thing: what someone may consider a CV highlight, you might not and that's not because the thing the person highlighted isn't valuable but because it meant something different to them.

I totally agree with your point.

Put what you think is best without considering what you wrote in your personal narrative because two different persons could read your CV and personal narrative. Someone asked your question at an info session and that was the answer, if I remember well.

Thanks! This was the question that I was trying to ask here (as much as I was also hoping to get a discussion going about the CV highlights in general).

Archived