What do you do for fun?

Cerena

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! I learned how to multiquote.

What is this 'fun' you speak of?

lol!!

I sketch, play video games, play street hockey and basketball, skate around at the local ice rink, work out, read current events, do the Grouse Grind, look through my telescope when it's a clear night, do crosswords puzzles on the patio (with hk).

You have a telescope? That's amazing! I've always wanted one. How big is it?

I watch shows online, anime, read books if i'm caught up in school work, play gt5, play guitar, snowboard, workout, dance salsa, hang with friends, cook, and play with my dog Kobe (teaching him how to howl atm).

Oh, can't forget post/troll here :)

Yay, I'm not the only anime nerd here :)What anime do you watch?

Read, do a crossword, catch up on new movies, pottery, bake, play trumpet, sing, listen to music, snowboard, toboggan, caving, white water rafting, watch/play hockey, swim, run, hang out with friends...

Um, there are probably other things I'm forgetting at the moment.

What sort of things do you like to bake?

What sort of things do you like to bake?
Pretty much anything. I like to cook too, but I wouldn't say I do it for fun. As for baking, I'll basically try out any new recipe I come across. Most times, it's some kind of dessert. For example, last week I made a coconut flan and tomorrow I'm planning on making a pavlova.

Yay, I'm not the only anime nerd here :)What anime do you watch?

Deathnote (#1, hands down), Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, Gundam 00

Reading fiction, writing fiction, video editing and design, playing with photoshop, the occasional video game, gym and then the usual stuff like occasional outing with friends, music etc... I'd even include research because I actually consider it "fun" lol

Deathnote (#1, hands down), Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, Gundam 00

Reading fiction, writing fiction, video editing and design, playing with photoshop, the occasional video game, gym and then the usual stuff like occasional outing with friends, music etc... I'd even include research because I actually consider it "fun" lol

Deathnote is amazing! I saw it last year and loved it. Have you seen the live action films? I love how well Kenichi Matsuyama plays L. I actually feel like L when I am studying... massive cravings for sweets.

Obv I love School Rumble. Have you seen it? It's hilarious. A lot of ppl say I remind them of Tenma. Hmm... lol

Favourite anime series of all time goes to Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Deathnote was a good series too.

As to ongoing animes, waiting for episode 8 of the Hellsing Ova series (over half a year late =/). This dark and excessively violent/bloody vampire series is AMAZING.

I follow Bleach and Naruto when they aren't fillers.

Right now there is naruto filler.... aughhhh

It's a Meade ETX 80:

http://www.meade.com/etx/

And I also watch anime. I've seen my share but don't really associate with other people who watch anime because I've encountered some really weird and awkward people.

The telescope looks awesome :) I might just have to get one...

Regarding anime.... Lol, aw yeah I know what you mean. I worked at a library this summer doing childrens and teen programming. There were some older teens and young adults that were obsessed with anime. For instance, one girl came every day and asked us if we had this one manga in. Each and every day she would do this, and we would tell her that when it is in, we would call her. She'd yell, and go from librarian to librarian asking the same thing over and over again. Sort of psychotic, that one...

But I like anime because I've always loved cartoons and animation. I've also had a lot of Japanese friends and we watch it together.

Obv I love School Rumble. Have you seen it? It's hilarious. A lot of ppl say I remind them of Tenma. Hmm... lol

Nope. I like watching the "Epic" anime with master plot lines, hence my favs. Bleach/naruto died long ago -too much filler and I got sick of watching the leaves rustle in the wind for 5 mins each episode

I sketch, play video games, play street hockey and basketball, skate around at the local ice rink, work out, read current events, do the Grouse Grind, look through my telescope when it's a clear night, do crosswords puzzles on the patio (with hk).

Street hockey was like my meditation for a good chunk of my life. Now in London where there's twelve feet of snow half the year :mad: Also I've banned myself from GT5 (someone else mentioned) because that game is like crack. Oh and SC2. I'm allowed to watch the odd match but if I ladder its a slippery slope into oblivion.

Nope. I like watching the "Epic" anime with master plot lines, hence my favs. Bleach/naruto died long ago -too much filler and I got sick of watching the leaves rustle in the wind for 5 mins each episode

I lol'd in class.

To add my own - I love running when its not glacierized outside. Working out when I can. I love reading but I've given up on it during the school year. Road trips, surfing, going to concerts and festivals and partying with the friends are major sources of summer fun. During school its more quiet - grabbing sushi or a beer with some buddies, a good chunk of us have dived into the world of wines so wine parties with like bbq's and whatnot are also viable during the school year...

Lately I think sleeping is my little treat to myself though :rolleyes:

jp, is that your dog that you have in your avatar? If so... omg your dog is cute!
Ya, that's my dog Kobayashi. He's pretty awesome. Makes time spent alone holed up in my apartment more bearable.

Street Also I've banned myself from GT5 (someone else mentioned) because that game is like crack.

I love playing GT5 with my g27. I don't find it very addictive, but it sure is hella fun just doing laps by yourself trying learn to use the club to accel and brake around corners.

Go carting is amazing.

I want this set up and be able to drive like this.

-I recently started biking 8km to/from work each day. Some people think it's crazy. ex: Wednesday I biked when it was -23 (-35 w/ wind chill). Although I can't really consider that "fun" because its also my commute to work.

-I play a lot of acoustic guitar. In my new house, we have a big living room with very little furniture in it atm. There's really awesome natural acoustics in there for rocking out.

-I snowboard. Going 5 times this season (tomorrow is one of those, actually)

-I like taking pictures but I hate posed photography.

-Myself and my roommate collect records. There is almost 0% of the time that records aren't playing very loudly in our man cave/kitchen.

-Other than that, I probably drink more than average.

- take walks with no particular destination

- make my way through my large collection of unread books

- surf the internets

- play COD/NHL

- in the summer my friends and i had a special spot for bonfires that we would go to almost every weekend.. you could see every star in the sky at night!

- go to friend's apartment, invite friends to my apartment

- go for drives

- youtube subscriptions

- take walks with no particular destination

- make my way through my large collection of unread books

- surf the internets

- play COD/NHL

- in the summer my friends and i had a special spot for bonfires that we would go to almost every weekend.. you could see every star in the sky at night!

- go to friend's apartment, invite friends to my apartment

- go for drives

- youtube subscriptions

Who do u subscribe to?

Who do u subscribe to?

vlogbrothers

livelavalive

kylesnexusone

communitychannel

prankvsprank

CTFxC

philip defranco

ray william johnson

shane dawson

meekakitty

nanalew

corporalcadet

charlieissocoollike

nerimon

catrific (but i don't like her that much)

whatthebuck

linzloves

shaytards

omgfactsofficial

wheezywaiter

joe nation

olga kay

laci green

there's more i'm sure.. haha

vlogbrothers

livelavalive

kylesnexusone

communitychannel

prankvsprank

CTFxC

philip defranco

ray william johnson

shane dawson

meekakitty

nanalew

corporalcadet

charlieissocoollike

nerimon

catrific (but i don't like her that much)

whatthebuck

linzloves

shaytards

omgfactsofficial

wheezywaiter

joe nation

olga kay

laci green

there's more i'm sure.. haha

Thanks!! I will check out some of these channels. I love kevjumba btw.

Swimming, running, climbing (less and less), wakeboarding, brunch or coffee with friends, listening to music but my fav thing is sleeping in :)

Ooo I'm jealous u can wakeboard! I don't have the resources to. And what time do u sleep in until?

i read, watch movies, go to parties, go clubbing, play bass, run, work out, write, soccer, ski, travel, invest, yoga, shop, goto concerts and events, listen to music, and other things that can't be mentioned on a public forum ;)

I paint, draw, watch anime, read manga, create plays, bake, cook, act, dance, hang out with friends. What about you?

Archived