Premed 101 Forums

What do you do for fun?

Cerena

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha well I assure you I'm not a creepy old man

It does get boring here sometimes.. there's the museum for human rights, i think the bodies exhibit will be open for another month or so, manitoba museum, movie theatres, polo park mall, assiniboine park, exchange district/osborne (trendy shopping etc), pubs

and that's about all I can think of. How sad..

Haha well I assure you I'm not a creepy old man

It does get boring here sometimes.. there's the museum for human rights, i think the bodies exhibit will be open for another month or so, manitoba museum, movie theatres, polo park mall, assiniboine park, exchange district/osborne (trendy shopping etc), pubs

and that's about all I can think of. How sad..

Interesting that you picked all the "nice" places in Winnipeg and the first places I thought of were McPhillips Station and TYC. lol

What type of records?

Myself and my roommate collect records. There is almost 0% of the time that records aren't playing very loudly in our man cave/kitchen.

I sleep till I can't sleep no more :D I give myself 1 night a week with no alarm the next morning, cell turned off, sleep alone, etc. and just get all the rest I need.

Ooo I'm jealous u can wakeboard! I don't have the resources to. And what time do u sleep in until?

HOW DARE U

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

broboarding > skiing. Can't fit bro into skiing.

broham, broboarding doesn't have a good ring to it. us skibros can land jumps backwards, not to mention we can do many more tricks in the air unlike you broboarders.

guess what i'm saying is skiing >>>>>>> boarding

deja vu... :)

DISCLAIMER (for all the peoples who will be genuinely offended): i'm only inciting you boarders as a joke [with only a small speck of truth] so let's not have this thread become a skiing versus snowboarding debate (skiing wins hands down anyway ;)) , on the slopes we're all brothers

Skibros sounds like something out of the 90s. Snowboarders can land tricks switch, whoop dee dooooooo. Yes, you have more options to you while in the air due to having two sticks, but on even terrain you can't ollie, nollie, tail/nose press, and most importantly you can't butterrrrrr.

Myself and several friends have come from a skiing background and we all prefer snowboarding more. Just personal preference.

I've seen more hot snowboarding babes than skiing babes. Just saying.

i'm almost ashamed to admit i'm from BC and i've never even touched a snowboard..

Same over hurr... I'm from Kitimat (or Kitimaat), which literally means in the Tsimshian language, "People of the snow" and I've never snowboarded. I blame it on the fact that I'm cheap and snowboarding is expensive. Now, if my bf were to take me snowboarding and pay for me... that would be a different story :D

Skibros sounds like something out of the 90s. Snowboarders can land tricks switch, whoop dee dooooooo. Yes, you have more options to you while in the air due to having two sticks, but on even terrain you can't ollie, nollie, tail/nose press, and most importantly you can't butterrrrrr.

Myself and several friends have come from a skiing background and we all prefer snowboarding more. Just personal preference.

I've seen more hot snowboarding babes than skiing babes. Just saying.

Haha I concur. Snowboarding is in (and has been in for the better part of the decade) and so the babes have adjusted (skiing -> boarding).

A good boarder is fun to watch no doubt. It's those plopping their behinds on parts of trails they really should not that is pretty annoying (and sometimes dangerous). Don't see too many skiers take a break halfway down...but that's an aside.

Anyway, you going for medicine? Best of luck with your apps!

that's because it's trendy.

in the 90's you would have seen many hot skibunnies.

Yoga pants are a trend atm, but I'm not complaining :D

i'm almost ashamed to admit i'm from BC and i've never even touched a snowboard..

:o i wish i lived in bc, so many beautiful mountains to choose from. Blue mountain in Ontario is like a zoo around the winter break =/

A good boarder is fun to watch no doubt. It's those plopping their behinds on parts of trails they really should not that is pretty annoying (and sometimes dangerous). Don't see too many skiers take a break halfway down...but that's an aside.

I agree, those who sit in the middle of the paths are quite annoying, especially when they do it near the middle of a narrow trail. *

Newbie skiiers have hit a nerve with me of late, weaving left and right and left and right. It's hard to predict when they will change directions. Can be difficult to pass on a narrow trail.

*oh gawd totally misread that in the morning >_<

broham, broboarding doesn't have a good ring to it. us skibros can land jumps backwards, not to mention we can do many more tricks in the air unlike you broboarders.

guess what i'm saying is skiing >>>>>>> boarding

deja vu... :)

DISCLAIMER (for all the peoples who will be genuinely offended): i'm only inciting you boarders as a joke [with only a small speck of truth] so let's not have this thread become a skiing versus snowboarding debate (skiing wins hands down anyway ;)) , on the slopes we're all brothers

What about the sisters? :mad:

Archived